Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 11/14)

Hey all. Great news! Nina Dobrev is the first ever fan write-in for the People's Choice Awards! This is amazing, and so very well deserved. I knew it could happen - Didn't I say so in my previous couple posts?! ;)

As I said last week, November Sweeps are here and sadly The Vampire Diaries is already on its 8 week break starting this week. How will I survive? Just check out what they are playing in its place this week. Haha! Actually, my Thursdays as a whole are so bare already...

Monday, November 14th
Gossip Girl (The CW) 8pm (WATCH)
2 Broke Girls (CBS) 8:30pm  (DVR)
Hart of Dixie (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)

Tuesday, November 15th
Detroit Red Wings vs. St. Louis Blues (FSD) 8:00pm ET
Glee (Fox) 8pm (WATCH) | I've heard great things about this episode!
New Girl (Fox) 9pm (WATCH)
Ringer (The CW) 9pm (DVR)
Covert Affairs (USA) 10pm (WATCH)
Auction Hunters (SPIKE) 10pm (DVR)

Wednesday, November 16th
Modern Family (ABC) 9pm (WATCH)
CSI (CBS) 10pm (DVR)
Law & Order: SVU (NBC) 10pm (DVR)
American Horror Story (FX) 10pm (WATCH)

Thursday, November 17th
Detroit Red Wings vs. San Jose Sharks (FSD) 10:30pm ET
Beneath the Blue (movie) (The CW) 8pm (WATCH) | Paul Wesley stars in this movie. See his tweet from the other day below. I literally LOL'd :) 
The Big Bang Theory (CBS) 8pm (DVR)
Bones (Fox) 9pm (WATCH)
The Office (NBC) 9pm (DVR)
The Mentalist (CBS) 10pm (DVR) | Honestly, I'm like 3 weeks behind in this show, and am seriously considering giving it up. After the awesome season finale, this season has been kind of a let-down.



Friday, November 18th
Chuck (NBC) 8pm (WATCH)
Supernatural (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)
Grimm (NBC) 9pm (DVR) | Last episode before I make a decision to continue watching or not.
CSI:NY (CBS) 9pm (DVR)

Saturday, November 19th
Michigan State vs. Indiana Football (BTN) 12:00pm ET
Detroit Red Wings vs. Los Angeles Kings (FSD) 4:00pm ET | I so so wish I was going to this game.

Sunday, November 20th
Detroit Red Wings vs. Anaheim Ducks (FSD) 8:00pm ET 
2011 American Music Awards (ABC) 8pm (WATCH)
Dexter (SHO) 9pm (DVR)
The Walking Dead (AMC) 9pm (WATCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment