Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

After It Airs (SPN 11/11)

Supernatural
Season 7 Episode 8 - Season 7, Time for a Wedding!

Summary (courtesy of The CW Network):
While on a hunt, Sam (Jared Padalecki) runs into someone from his past and a confrontation ensues. Meanwhile, Dean reluctantly teams up with a quirky, laid-back hunter named Garth (guest star DJ Qualls), when he finds himself in a situation that he just cannot explain. Tim Andrew directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin.

News!!:
So last night I went out to a bar with a few friends in North Hollywood. And guess who was there?! "The Other Winchester"! Yep, I met Jake Abel aka Adam Milligan and I one point, Micheal the Archangel. I asked for his picture and he was super nice and agreed. Here it is below! Its a little fuzzy since the bar was so dark and we were using a phone for the pic, but I think it turned out pretty good (except for my hair in a pony tail - what was I thinking?! Now I just have to meet Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and Misha Collins and my life will be complete ;)

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Supernatural Episode Recap: "Season 7, Time for a Wedding" - TV Guide

'Supernatural' Recap: Sam Gets Married - Buddy TV

Supernatural Review: Sam Got Married?!? - TV Fanatic

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Dean: This is my ‘I dig smart chicks’ look. If they wore that, I wouldn’t have dropped out of school.
Becky: Guy’s a really good friend. We met in the erotic horror section at the Novel Hovel.
Becky: If everyone had a Wiccan in their pocket, the world would be a happier place.
Garth: He said you’d be all surly and premenstrual working with me.
Garth: I drop this lady at my cousin’s, he’ll stop anything trying to get her. We find Sam, hopefully fix this, everybody’s home in time for America’s Got Talent. Now you, you’ll be living with a tri-racial, paraplegic sniper until this all blows over.
Sam: It’s never something else. When are there ever two crazy things in town at the same time?
Becky: This is not how I imagined spending my reunion. I was gonna show you off. Not that anyone actually knows who you are. Supernatural’s not exactly popular. But you’re tall and nice and they’d all think I was happy.
Becky: I know you don’t love me. I know what I am, OK. I’m a loser. In school, in life. Guess that’s why I like you so much. I mean, not that you’re a loser. But you had that whole character arc about being a freak and I can relate.
Becky: Chuck dumped me. I think I intimidated him with my vibrant sexuality.
Garth: Blueberry vodka: The answer to all life’s problems.
Crowley: I only have one rule: Make a deal, keep it. There’s a reason we don’t call our chits in early: consumer confidence. This isn’t Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
Dean: I gotta say man, you don’t suck. / Garth: Thank you. That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.

Episode Promo Trailer: 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment