Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

After It Airs (Bones 11/3)

Bones
Season 7 Episode 1 - The Memories in the Shallow Grave

Summary: The body of a woman found buried under a paintball field yields more questions than answers as the investigation into her death reveals even she didn't know who she was. On the domestic side, Booth and Brennan adjust to sharing space with each other … and her growing stomach.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
The Bones Season 7 Premiere, In Review: 'Whatever Life We Want' - TV Line

'Bones' Season 7 premiere: Baby makes ... things very interesting - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Bones Season 7 Episode1 Recap: "The Memories in the Shallow Grave" - Wetpaint

Bones Season Premiere Review: A Hormonal Hit! - TV Fanatic

'Bones' Premiere Recap: Brennan and Booth and Babies, Oh My! - Buddy TV

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Booth: No, no! It’s not that you’ve grown bigger… It’s that you’ve grown out. You’ve gotten larger. You know, like, you’ve just expanded. You know… You look great, by the way.
Booth: Are you asking me to marry you? / Brennan: What?! No. No! You’re the one who believes in marriage. I’m not going to bring it up. / Booth: Wow, you just did! / Brennan: Are you saying that you aren’t going to ask me to marry you? / Booth: You are going to ask me to marry you. / Brennan: That’s ridiculous. / Booth: It’s not ridiculous. It’s gonna happen!
Booth: We've got a murder!
Booth: I’m never going to be able to survive this pregnancy.
Hodgins: Angela used to cry at the ShamWow! commericals.
Brennan: I'm not normal. I'm extraordinary.
Brennan: Booth took a picture of me. But, since I have a picture of him cooking an omelet naked, he agreed never to show it to anyone.
Hodgins: So, beaten six months ago and murdered last week. That is some bad luck.
Booth: God is not a sociopath.
Brennan: I love you too Booth. / Booth: I know.
Booth: Just get one shot… / Brennan: Not funny! /Booth: Right, OK. Well, it’s a little funny, you have to admit.
Brennan: Lying here, I’ve had some time to think. Longer than I expected. You must run into traffic.
Brennan: I can always count on you to assist me practically, physically, and sexually.
Brennan: I would have seen this before if I wasn’t awash in hormones.
Wendell: She’s having that baby so the next generation will have someone to make them feel dumb.

Episode Promo Trailer: 

No comments:

Post a Comment