Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

After It Airs (SPN 11/4)

Supernatural
Season 7 Episode 7 - The Mentalists

Summary (courtesy of The CW Network):
Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate the gruesome murders of resident mediums in Lily Dale, the most "psychic" town in America. They discover that an angry spirit is killing off the psychics one by one, but in a town full of people who claim to be summoning spirits, they have a little trouble identifying the medium controlling the ghost. Mike Rohl directed the episode written by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
'Supernatural': Sam and Dean, reunited, and it feels... well, you know - From Inside the Box - Zap2it 

'Supernatural' Recap: Welcome to Psychic Town - Buddy TV

Supernatural Episode Recap: "The Mentalists" - TV Guide

'Supernatural' react: Were you satisfied by the 'make up' scene? - EW.com

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Radio: You’re listening to The Morning Chaos with me, Bananas Foster. / Dean: The Hell I am, ass-hat
Waiter:…you are a virile manifestation of the divine. [Walks away] / Dean to Sam: What the hell did he say to me?
Sam: He broke my spoon.
Dean: There’s fake wuwu crap and there’s real wuwu crap.
Sam: How many crystal balls do you figure there are in Lily Dale? / Dean: Somewhere between 50 and all of them.
Dean: That’s gonna be like looking for a needle in a stack of fake needles.
Pawn shop guy: You’re looking…for something. / Dean: You’re good.
Girl: I need a drink. / Dean: I support that.
Museum Curator's message from Ellen to Dean: She seems quite concerned about you. She wants to tell you, pardon me, if you don’t tell someone how bad it really is, she’ll kick your ass from beyond. You have to trust someone again, eventually.
Dean: I think it’s reasonable to want to know that you’re off the freaking high-dive, Sam. You almost got us both killed. So you can be pissed all you want, but quit being a bitch.
Dean digging up a grave: I feel naked doing this in the daylight.
Sam: We gotta find those bones. / Dean: So we gotta find the bonehead.
Dean: Ugh. I can’t believe he was boning her.
Dean: If you affirmate me, I’m going to punch you in the face.
Dean: I can’t wait to get out of this freaking fortune cookie.
Dean: You still want to break my face? / Sam: Not at this moment.
Dean: Grading on a curve has got me past everything since Kindergarten

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment