Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

I Can't Wait For...The Gangster Squad

I have been meaning to add this movie to my "I Can't Wait For" portion of my blog, but I do so many weekly posts now that I've been putting it off. Since a lot of TV shows are now on their hiatuses, I thought Thanksgiving Weekend would be the perfect time. And why not...since I am very thankful for Ryan Gosling (and Emma Stone).

The Gangster Squad is an upcoming crime drama film that chronicles the LAPD's fight to keep East Coast Mafia types out of Los Angeles in the 1940s and 50s. The movie is directed by Ruben Fleischer and is written by Will Beall. The film stars Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Sean Penn, and Josh Brolin.

Ryan Gosling has definitely moved to the top of my favorite actors list after his last few movies (Drive, Crazy Stupid Love) and Emma Stone is definitely one of my favorite actresses (which is a very short list). She is hilarious in Easy A, and I loved her and Ryan's chemistry together in Crazy Stupid Love, so I know they will do great together in this movie too.

Comingsoon.net has some on-set pictures on their website that can be viewed here...but here is one of the pics.

Photo credit: Comingsoon.net

The film is set to be released on October 19, 2012 by Warner Bros. Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment