Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

After It Airs (SPN 11/18)

Supernatural
Season 7 Episode 9 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters

Summary (courtesy of The CW Network):
Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) become actual hunters, in the true sense of the word, when they set up camp in a New Jersey state park to track a creature that has been attacking people in the woods. The townsfolk claim it is the real Jersey Devil. Meanwhile, Dean is beyond thrilled to find a Biggerson's restaurant in town, but is devastated when he discovers the restaurant's special sandwich seems to be making people crazy. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Ben Edlund.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Supernatural Episode Recap: "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters" - TVGuide

'Supernatural' Recap: Don't Eat the Turducken - BuddyTV

SUPERNATURAL "How To Win Friends And Influence Monsters" Review - Daemon's TV

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Dean: We're on our third "the world is screwed" issue in what three years?
Bobby: I sure hope we don't get Brandon's section.
Brandon when he referred to Sam as "Big Bird," Dean as a "Ken Doll" and Bobby as the "Creepy Uncle." 
Bobby: Damn thing's eating Rick. / Dean: Damn, I liked Rick.
Dean: If I wasn't so chill right now, I'd puke.
Sam: Look, I'm not saying it's fun. I mean, to be honest with you I kind of see it as the best- case scenario. I mean, at least all my crazy is under one umbrella, you know? I kind of know what I'm dealing with. A lot of people got it worse. / Bobby: You always were one deep little son of a bitch.
Bobby: You die before me and I'll kill ya. / Dean: We need to scrape some money together and get you a condo or somethin'.
Dean: Remember when Crowley kept going on about hating "Dick?" I thought he was just being general.

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment