Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

After It Airs (TVD 11/3)

The Vampire Diaries
Season 3 Episode 8 - Ordinary People

Summary (courtesy of The CW network):
With help from Elena and Bonnie, Alaric tries to decipher the meaning behind his recent discovery. Elena and Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) engage in a mean-girl power struggle, until Rebekah finally reveals some of her family's ancient secrets and the violent past she shares with Klaus and Elijah. Damon tries a reckless new approach to make a breakthrough with Stefan, and they're both surprised by an unlikely ally. J. Miller Tobin directed the episode with teleplay by Caroline Dries & Julie Plec and story by Nick Wauters.

News!:
I have some great, fantastic, wonderful news! I just found out a couple hours ago that I won the Zap2it contest on Twitter for a signed The Vampire Diaries poster from either Ian, Nina, Paul, or Joseph. I am so super excited to see which one I get! 

Favorite Episode Recaps:
The Vampire Diaries: Head Wigs and the Angry Wench (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

'The Vampire Diaries' recap: This is how Salvatores say 'I love you' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it 

'Vampire Diaries' Season 3, Episode 8 Recap (VIDEO) - AOL TV

The Vampire Diaries Recap of Season 3, Episode 8, "Ordinary People": Meet the Parents - Wetpaint

The Vampire Diaries Episode Recap: "Ordinary People" - TV Guide

The Vampire Diaries 3.08 "Ordinary People" Review - TV Overmind

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Alaric: Just ignore him. That's what I do.
Elena: How does he look? / Damon: Pasty and pouty. / Elena: He'll have to get over it.
Damon: Its family day at vampire rehab. I thought I'd pay my baby brother a visit.
Elena: Where are you? / Damon: No idea. But I'm pretty sure I'm overdressed.
Damon: I happen to like the edge, Stefan. Your problem is your inability to resist falling over it.
Stefan: What's the point of the jailbreak? / Damon: I thought you needed a hug, Stefan.
Bonnie: I brought you the necklace that wouldn't die.
Elena: Find someone else to play with. Maybe you can compel yourself a friend.
Damon: Careful, Stefan, your humanity is showing.
Stefan: You better be careful brother. Your humanity is showing.

Episode Music (in order of appearance):
Foster the People - "Don't Stop (Color On The Walls)
Nadine - "Put Your Hands Up"
The Cadillac Black - "I'm Rockin'"
The Cadillac Black - "Get Your Buzz On"
The Cadillac Black - "Turn It On"
Trent Dabbs - "Losing Ground"
The Kicks - "Shake It Loose"
James Vincent McMorrow - "We Don't Eat"

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment