Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

After It Airs (Bones 11/10)

Bones
Season 7 Episode 2 - The Hot Dog in the Competition

Summary:
A competitive eating champion's body is found shortly before the next major competition. Following a disagreement over the baby, Booth and Brennan attempt a little role-playing. Back at the lab, Brennan's new assistant seems a mismatch, despite his genius.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
'Bones' 'The Hot Dog in the Competition' review: A change of perspective 

Bones Review: The Ultrasound and the Gluttony - TV Fanatic 

Bones Recap of Season 7, Episode 2: "The Hot Dog in the Competition" Booth and Brennan's Baby is a Girl! - Wetpaint

Bones "The Hot Dog in the Competition: Review - Daemon's TV

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Hodgins: Dr. Brennan, are you sure you don’t want a chair? The way you’re squatting, I’m worried that little guy in there is just going to drop right out. / Brennan: Thank you, but my uterus and cervical plug are quite healthy. Also, I’m not having a boy … it’s a girl.
Brennan: Ultrasounds are poorly pixelated and in black and white – you only like movies that are in color. / Booth: I would have loved this movie. It would have been my favorite movie of all time.
Hodgins: Okay!  I’m sorry!  All right?  I was...an ass-hat. I am Thurston the ass-hat!  There!  Now...how do you scare a snake in a fishin’ hole?!

Episode Promo Trailer: 

No comments:

Post a Comment