Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

After It Airs (TVD 11/10)

The Vampire Diaries
Season 3 Episode 9 - Homecoming

Summary(courtesy of The CW Network):
On the night of the Homecoming dance, Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) opens up to Elena about why the evening is so important to her, leaving Elena with conflicting emotions. Caroline and Matt are both shocked at Tyler's behavior throughout the evening. The night takes a surreal turn when Klaus puts his latest plan into action. Determined to outsmart Klaus, Damon enters into a dangerous partnership, leading to a terrifying turn of events. The band My Morning Jacket performs in the party scenes. Paul Wesley and Kat Graham also star. Joshua Butler directed the episode written by Evan Bleiweiss.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
The Vampire Diaries: My Mourning Racket (PHOTO Recap) - TV.com

'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

'Vampire Diaries' Season 3, Episode 9 Recap (VIDEO) - AOL TV

The Vampire Diaries Episode Recap: "Homecoming" - TV Guide

The Vampire Diaries: "Homecoming" Review - IGN

'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Turning Tables - EW

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Damon: I am forming a secret contingency plan. / Elena: What is it? / Damon: If I told you, it wouldn't a secret.
Klaus: Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy-looking people it’s literally a breeding ground for werewolves.
Stefan: I’m one hundred and sixty two years old and I’m going to a homecoming dance. I need better ties. / Elena: You could not go. / Stefan: I’m compelled to protect you. And if I look at your track record at high school dances it’s pretty tragic. With my luck you’ll go out and get yourself murdered by the homecoming queen.
Caroline: I finally almost got your mom to stop hating me, so I probably shouldn't get caught in some kind of vampire threesome with her son.
Caroline: Matt is an innocent, good person who should not be going to dances with evil blood sluts.
Tyler: I’m here hanging streamers and I’ve got glitter all over my hands. If I’m sired to anybody it’s you.
Damon: It's very Katherine of you. / Elena: Not the way to make me feel better about myself. / Damon: It was a compliment. Sort of.
Damon: Do you trust me? / Elena: Yes.
Damon: I'd offer you a drink, but Katherine tells me you're more of a vampire-on-the-rocks kind of guy.
Tyler: Klaus can't be killed. I can't be fixed. Understand that I'm okay with it.
Tyler: It’s not a party, man. It’s a wake.
Caroline: You’re sired to Team Klaus now and you can’t be trusted.
Mikael: They can’t kill me. / Klaus: True. But it will make one hell of a party game.
Tyler: I’m sorry I stabbed you. It’s the only thing I could think of to get you out of there. / Caroline: Oh yeah? Not, ‘Hey Caroline. I’m worried about what might happen this evening. So maybe you should go home and watch Dancing with the Stars.’

Episode Music (in order of appearance):
Only Children - "Don't Stop (Bit Funk Remix)"
Cary Brothers - "Free Like You Make Me"
My Morning Jacket - "You Wanna Freak Out"
My Morning Jacket - "First Light"
My Morning Jacket - "Holdin' On To Black Metal"
My Morning Jacket - "The Day Is Coming"

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment