Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

After It Airs (Bones 4/2)

Bones
Season 7 Episode 7 - The Prisoner in the Pipe

Summary: 
Booth is not happy when Brennan, in her advanced state of pregnancy, decides she is the only scientist who can solve the mystery of a prisoner's corpse found miles from the prison in the sewer system. Unfortunately, her determination to work as usual puts them in danger and results in a surprise arrival in a location only Brennan can appreciate.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Bones Recap of Season 7, Episode 7: "The Prisoner in the Pipe": Brennan Has Her Baby! - Wetpaint 

'Bones' Recap: The 'Bones' Baby Event! - BuddyTV

'Bones' baby is finally born! What did you think of 'The Prisoner in the Pipe'? - Zap2it

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Brennan: You aren’t getting anywhere near my cervix, Miss Wick.
Booth: This is a diner. I come here because there is no cappuccino machine. You understand? Some things, they need to be sacred, right? Preserved, right? In this country, there is a line between coffee and foamy crap! And when that line gets blurred, people, they just become animals. / Sweets: You OK? / Booth: No. No, I’m not OK. I’m not dunking my donut into some cappuccino. That’s not why I joined the army. I didn’t join the army for that. / Sweets: We’ll take two regular coffees.
Brennan: It would be irresponsible of me to form a conclusion at this point. / Angela: Come on. Just this once. / Brennan: No! / Cam: You can do it. Just say it’s a stabbing... / Brennan: I can’t. / Angela: We’ll think you’re cool if you do. / Brennan: Well I want to be cool...
Hodgins: This is not a toy. Who am I kidding? It’s the coolest toy ever!
Daisy: Do you think I overstepped my bounds by becoming a dula? / Hodgins: Yes. / Daisy: No, really. / Hodgins: Yes, really. / Daisy: It’s so nice of me! / Hodgins: It’s more creepy than nice.
Brennan: That is extremely unethical! Assuming psychologists have ethics, I don’t know.
Booth: I love you. And if anything happens to this child, I would die.
Booth: I don’t want our baby born in a prison. / Brennan: Why not? Their infirmary is an accredited healthcare facility. Isn’t that what you wanted?
Booth: Stupid road! Stupid, stupid road!
Brennan: I’m about to push this baby out right now! And if you don’t find me some place to do that, I’m going to get out of this car, squat down on the lawn and have this baby right here! 

Episode Promo Trailer:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment