Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

What to Watch (Week of 4/9)

My vacation is done, but now I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. We were so busy that there was no time to relax! Oh well. I'm glad I was at least able to watch the mid-season premiere of Bones on Monday, but wasn't able to watch One Tree Hill until Saturday - I think I just wanted to wait longer so it made it seem like it wasn't over yet. I loved the finale. It had a fantastic ending (though I wish Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton returned). And the "Always and Forever" special made me cry tons (especially at all the Uncle Keith parts).

One of my favorite new shows for this Spring is Don't Trust the B-- in Apt 23. You can watch the first two episodes online via ABC.com and Hulu, but the pilot premieres on TV this Wednesday. It is very funny, and I love James Van Der Beek playing James Van Der Beek. A+

Monday, April 9th
Armageddon (movie) (FX) 7pm
Gossip Girl (The CW) 8pm (DVR)
Bones (Fox) 8pm (WATCH)
Titanic: The Final Word with James Cameron (NatGeo) 8pm (DVR)
Hart of Dixie (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)
Save the Titanic With Bob Ballard (NatGeo) 10pm (DVR)

Tuesday, April 10th
Glee (Fox) 8pm (WATCH) | Um...Matt Bomer is playing Blaine's brother and the two of them sing "Somebody That I Used To Know" - I've seriously watched this vid a billion times. Serious eye and ear candy people!
New Girl (Fox) 9pm (DVR)
Ringer (The CW) 9pm (WATCH) | This show has seriously stepped up its game. Only a couple episodes in the season. Not sure if it will get a renewal or not...
Justified (FX) 10pm (WATCH)

Wednesday, April 11th
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers (First Round Playoffs-Game 1) 4:30pm
Detroit Red Wings vs. Nashville Predators (First Round Playoffs-Game 1) 5pm
Modern Family (ABC) 9pm (WATCH)
Don't Trust the B-- in Apt 23 (ABC) 9:30pm (WATCH) | Series premiere.
CSI (CBS) 10pm (WATCH)
Law and Order: SVU (NBC) 10pm (DVR)
Auction Hunters (Spike) 10pm (DVR)

Thursday, April 12th
30 Rock (NBC) 8:30pm (WATCH)
A Walk to Remember (movie) (ABCFam) 8:30pm 
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) 9pm (DVR)
The Office (NBC) 9pm (DVR)
Awake (NBC) 10pm (WATCH)

Friday, April 13th (Ahh!!)
Detroit Red Wings vs. Nashville Predators (First Round Playoffs-Game 2) 4:30pm
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers (First Round Playoffs-Game 2) 4:30pm
The Finder (Fox) 8pm (WATCH)

Saturday, April 14th
Aladdin (movie) (ABCFam) 7pm
Titanic (mini-series) (ABC) 8pm (WATCH) | Three-hour opener of the mini-series.
The Bodyguard (movie) (AMC) 8pm
Beauty and the Beast (movie) (ABCFam) 9pm

Sunday, April 15th
Detroit Red Wings vs. Nashville Predators (First Round Playoffs-Game 3) 9am
Pittsburgh Penguines vs. Philadelphia Flyers (First Round Playoffs-Game 3) 12pm
Titanic (mini-series) (ABC) 9pm (DVR) | Conclusion.
The Killing (AMC) 9pm (DVR)
Game of Thrones  (HBO) 9pm (WATCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment