Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

After It Airs (Bones 4/9)

Bones
Season 7 Episode 8 - The Bump in the Road

Summary:  
Special Agent Genny Shaw pitches in at the agency with Booth, while Brennan reduces her activities – sort of – on her first day back to work when the team is asked to solve the case of an extreme couponer who was dragged to her death by a big rig. Elsewhere, Cam is unhappy with Michelle's involvement with Finn.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Extensive Recap of Bones Season 7, Episode 8: "The Bump in the Road" - Wetpaint

'Bones' Recap: When Extreme Couponing Turns Deadly - BuddyTV 

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Brennan: Oh, did you remember to wash the nipples? / Booth: Yeah, when I showered this morning. But I don’t think the daycare is going to check.
Finn: Sometimes I find myself lost in the forest. But as long as no one walks off and leaves their campfire burning, I guess I’ll be OK. / Cam: Wow. That was a lot of imagery.
Brennan: Is there an unsend button?
Finn: On the bones of a deer that was sagged by a pickup and dragged for a few miles. / Hodgins: Man, I missed so much growing up in the city.
Booth: Just remember me when you take over the bureau...
Angela: Oh my God. Oh my God. Terrorists are trying to corner the market on tapioca pudding and take down America!
Brennan: You shouldn’t hit people! You should use your words. That’s what all the books say!

Episode Promo Trailer:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment