Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

After It Airs (Bones 4/23)

Bones
Season 7 Episode 10 - The Warrior in the Wuss

Summary: 
When remains are discovered in the middle of the woods, the team is called in to determine the how and why this trucking company employee was murdered. Meanwhile, Hodgins has caught the shopping bug, and seems to think he has an unlimited budget, as he augments his lab with high-tech toys. At home, Booth copes with Parker's return from England and the realization he's no longer an "only."

Episode Recaps:
'Bones' Recap: The Little Guy Falls Victim - BuddyTV

Recap Of Bones Season 7, Episode 10  "The Warrior In The Wuss" - Wetpaint

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Hodgins: I can’t get rid of any of these. These are, like, my children.
Booth: Can we hurry this up, Bones? / Hodgins: Do you have another murder I don’t know about?
Brennan: We’re still missing the victim’s head, Booth! / Booth: Do you really need that?
Clark: Your attitude is very impressive. / Brennan: Of course it is.
Angela: I’m just saying that sometimes you can go a little overboard... / Hodgins: What’s that supposed to mean? / Angela: The motion sensors in our bedroom that control the blinds? When we have sex they open and close and open and close...
Angela: Lucky you knew about the lifts, Clark! / Clark: Oh don’t get snotty, Ms. Montenegro. I could tell this whole lab about your blinds. Open, close! Open, close!
Brennan: There’s a wooded area behind the house. I thought we could search for carrion and rearticulate their skeletons. You know, a family project! / Booth: What do you do with them? / Brennan: Well, we could mount them and then hang them up as decoration.
Booth: I really don’t think playing with dead animals is gonna make things all that better. / Brennan: If you think breadsticks are enough... / Booth: Garlic ones? Yeah!
Karl: I got this belt for winning the Trout Classic. What did you get yours for? / Booth: To hold my pants up.
Booth: For the record, I didn’t need this talk. I just wanted you to feel useful.

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment