Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What to Watch (Week of 4/2)

I'm on vacay this week! Yay! My family is visiting from Michigan, and I will be spending the week with them, so I am actually a bit glad that The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural aren't new this week. Though I am a bit bummed that I may possibly miss the return of Bones (and the birth of the baby!), and totes bummed that the series finale of One Tree Hill is this week, but I will try my hardest to watch it! Also, pretty sure I gave up on Smash. I tried to like it. I really did :(

Monday, April 2nd
Gossip Girl (The CW) 8pm (DVR)
Bones (Fox) 8pm (WATCH)

Tuesday, April 3rd
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Boston Bruins 4:30pm PT
Glory Road (movie) (ABCFam) 8:30pm | Josh Lucas has pretty eyes.
Ringer (The CW) 9pm (DVR)
New Girl  (Fox) 9pm (WATCH)
Justified (FX) 10pm (WATCH)

Wednesday, April 4th
Detroit Red Wings vs. St. Louis Blues 4:30pm PT
Bring It On (movie) (ABCFam) 7pm
One Tree Hill (The CW) 8pm (WATCH) | Two-hour Series Finale. BRB crying now.
CSI (CBS) 10pm (WATCH)

Thursday, April 5th
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New York Rangers 4pm PT
Detroit Red Wings vs. New Jersey Devils 4:30pm PT

The Big Bang Theory (CBS) 8pm (WATCH)
The Vampire Diaries (rerun) 8pm | This is my fave Klaroline episode :)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) 9pm (WATCH)
Awake (NBC) 10pm (WATCH)

Friday, April 6th
The Finder (Fox) 8pm (WATCH) | Moved to Fridays.
CSI:NY (CBS) 9pm (WATCH)

Saturday, April 7th
Detroit Red Wings vs. Chicago Blackhawks 10am PT
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers 1pm PT
Van Helsing (movie) (TNT) 8pm

Sunday, April 8th
The Killing (AMC) 9pm (DVR)
Game of Thrones (HBO) 9pm (WATCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment