Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 10/31)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I'm just going to dive right in to the schedule this week, so without further adieu...

Monday, October 31st
2 Broke Girls (CBS) 8:30pm  (WATCH)

Tuesday, November 1st
Detroit Red Wings vs. Minnesota Wild (FSD) 7:30pm ET
Glee (Fox) 8pm (WATCH)
New Girl (Fox) 9pm (WATCH)
Ringer (The CW) 9pm (DVR)
Covert Affairs (USA) 10pm (WATCH)
Auction Hunters (SPIKE) 10pm (DVR)

Wednesday, November 2nd
Modern Family (ABC) 9pm (WATCH)
CSI (CBS) 10pm (WATCH)
Law & Order: SVU (NBC) 10pm (DVR)
American Horror Story (FX) 10pm (DVR)

Thursday, November 3rd
Detroit Red Wings vs. Calgary Flames (FSD) 7:30pm ET
The Big Bang Theory (CBS) 8pm (DVR)
The Vampire Diaries (The CW) 8pm (WATCH) 
Bones (Fox) 9pm (WATCH) | Season 7 Premiere! So excited for this season!
The Secret Circle (The CW) 9pm (DVR)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) 9pm (DVR)
The Office (NBC) 9pm (DVR)
The Mentalist (CBS) 10pm (DVR)

Friday, November 4th
Chuck (NBC) 8pm (WATCH)
Supernatural (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)
Grimm (NBC) 9pm (DVR)
CSI:NY (CBS) 9pm (DVR)

Saturday, November 5th
Michigan State Spartans vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers Football (BTN) 12:00pm ET
Detroit Red Wings vs. Anaheim Ducks (FSD) 7:00pm ET

Sunday, November 6th
Once Upon A Time (ABC) 8pm (WATCH)
Dexter (SHO) 9pm (DVR)
The Walking Dead (AMC) 9pm (WATCH)

3 comments:

  1. Ado is actually spelled adieu...I only know this because I asked someone yesterday when I was texting it. You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND you forgot How I Met your Mother tonight!! It is the return of the slutty pumpkin!!! (And my personal favorite "The Hanging Chad") Ooooh I hope NPH is Ice Man from Top Gun again!! I CANT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch HIMYM yet, still one of the shows I get caught up on. Once I get caught up then I add it. And thank you for the correct spelling. You know how much I am a stickler for that ;)

    ReplyDelete