Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

After It Airs (TVD 10/20)

The Vampire Diaries
Season 3 Episode 6 - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Summary (courtesy of The CW Network): 
On the first day of their senior year, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and Matt are still reeling from recent events, while Tyler seems to be enjoying everything a little too much. Damon is annoyed by a new houseguest, and everyone is surprised by the arrival of a new student in Alaric's history class. Matt asks Bonnie for help when he realizes he made a serious mistake. Meanwhile, Stefan continues to carry out his latest assignment from Klaus. Steven R. McQueen also stars. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Julie Plec & Caroline Dries.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Ghost Stories - EW.com

Vampire Diaries. You look, uh...not sober - Off-Color TV

REVIEW: The Vampire Diaries "Smells Like Teen Spirit" - The TV Chick

'Vampire Diaries' Recap: 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' - Hollywood Crush 

'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Marshmallow metaphors, ghost roasting, and a very special guest star - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

The Vampire Diaries 3.06 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' review: Rippah, Twistah Stefan - No White Noise 

'The Vampire Diaries' Recap: Damon Shows Elena The Way To His Heart. She Loves It. - Hollywood Life

'The Vampire Diaries' Season 3, Episode 6 Recap (VIDEO) - AOLTV.com

The Vampire Diaries: Bonfire of Insanities (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Alaric: I think you found a way to get out of bed this morning and that makes you the strongest person I know.
Stefan: Oh, would you like a spin?
Stefan: These ladies are helping me be all that I can be.
Damon: Well try harder. We need him to kill Klaus so I can de-rippify Stefan before he destroys my house.
Caroline: Why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on my day?
Damon: You might not want to come here for a while. We have a new housemate. Barbie Klaus.
Elena: What about Stefan? What is he up to? / Damon: Uh you know Stefan. Journaling, reading, shaping his hair… / Elena: Come on, Damon. I can handle it. / Damon: What? Is that the bell? Uh Ring! Ring! Don’t wanna be late!
Tyler: I'm his first successful hybrid, Caroline. Don't you think that's the tiniest bit awesome?
Stefan: Hello, Elena. / Elena: What are you doing here? / Stefan: What do you mean? I’m going back to school. Go Timberwolves!
Vicki: You have got no business in the stoner pit. / Matt: I figured you’d feel comfortable here. / Vicki: Mmmm…touché.
Damon: Come on, Buffy.
Damon: What's your plan oh Warrior Princess.
Damon: Wherever Stefan goes, the blonde ponytail tends to follow. / Elena: Which is why it’s your job to keep her away. / Damon: How? She’s an Original. Last time I checked, we’re out of daggers. / Elena: So then preoccupy her with your charm. / Alaric: Might have better luck finding the dagger. Damon: Are you ever not going to be mad at me, Ric? / Alaric: Doubtful.
Damon: He's been sired. / Caroline: So how do I fix him? / Damon: Get a new boyfriend.
Stefan: All right. Take it easy. We both know you’re kind of a lightweight. / Elena: Really? You think I’m going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink?
Rebekah: What no friends your own age? / Damon: Like you can talk.
Stefan: Oh my brother’s got his flirt on and…you’re jealous.
Tyler: How did I get home? / Caroline: I brought you here. You were being a d-bag.
Tyler: Everything I like about me…is you.
Elena: Uh oh it’s the fun police. I thought that Ripper Stefan was supposed to be the life of the party.
Elena: Ohh…that was close. Klaus would not be happy with you. / Stefan: You’re hilarious. / Elena: Look Stefan, no hands.
Alaric: You look uh…not sober.
Tyler: You’re always running out on me. /Caroline: You have to earn the overnighter. / Tyler: I consider that a challenge.
Elena: It’s okay if you want to be friends with Damon again. / Alaric: I don’t. / Elena: I think he kind of misses you.
Mason: This is going to be fun.

Episode Music (in order of appearance):
Ok Go - "This Too Shall Pass"
The Gods of Macho - "Black Iron Lung"
Young the Giant - "My Body"
Arctic Monkeys - "Brick By Brick"
Cults - "Rave On"
The Kills - "Satellite"
Cary Brothers - "Take Your Time"

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment