Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

After It Airs (TVD 10/27)

The Vampire Diaries
Season 3 Episode 7 - Ghost World

Summary (courtesy of The CW Network): 
As Mystic Falls prepares to celebrate the traditional Illumination Night, the town is invaded by spirits of the dead. After a particularly violent encounter with an angry spirit, Damon asks Bonnie to find the reason behind the ghosts' surprising power. Elena convinces Jeremy to use his connection to the other side to help her find a new way to reach Stefan, leading Jeremy to a terrible choice. Finally, Alaric discovers a long-hidden clue to the past. Candice Accola and Zach Roerig also star. David Jackson directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Give up the ghost (or, A love letter to Hot Uncle Mason) - From Inside the Box - Zap2it 

'Vampire Diaries' Recap: 'Ghost World' - Hollywood Crush

'The Vampire Diaries' Review: Ghost World - The Voice of TV

'The Vampire Diaries' Season 3, Episode 7 Recap - AOL TV

The Vampire Diaries Episode Recap: "Ghost World" - TV Guide

The Vampire Diaries: Glowing Spheres and Flowing Tears (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Damon: Not to worry. I’ll just untangle myself.
Damon: Greetings, Blondie. Witchy.
Damon: Yeah, well, I don’t have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they’re supposed to stay dead.
Stefan: Hey guys. Who forgot to invite me to the family summit?
Stefan: Oh wow. All these words. Forgot how much I used to care.
Stefan: Besides, there’s going to people everywhere tonight. So there’s going to be lots to eat. I’m kidding. I’m kidding. Loosen up.
Alaric: We’re not friends. I don’t like you anymore. / Damon: Ah, but remember back when you liked me and we conspired to kill Uncle Werewolf Mason Lockwood? / Alaric: Yeah. And? / Damon: I think he’s still a little pissed.
Stefan: I don’t want your help. / Lexi: You know you say that every time? I don’t want your help. I don’t want to get better. Leave me alone. / Stefan: Well, maybe you should listen this time. / Lexi: Or maybe I should do this! (Lexi smashes Stefan’s head into the car door)
Mason: Meet me at the old Lockwood cellar. Bring a shovel. Come alone. / Damon: What’re you going to bury me alive? / Mason: Don’t tempt me.
Stefan: I love you, OK? I love you…I love you so much. I love you so much. / Elena: Sorry Stefan, I just don’t believe you. / Stefan: You know what? I don’t want your help anyway. I wish I’d never met you.
Caroline: Bonnie. You’ve got your ghost-boyfriend drama. Elena has hers. And right now the mother of mine is about to be ghost bait. So go and send them all back to the other side. Okay?
Lexi: That necklace, at least tell me you remember how you felt about that. You said you found it during your darkest time. And you said when you made it through that that necklace represented hope. / Stefan: Ironic then that it’s about to get blown to pieces.
Alaric: You didn’t have anyone else to call? / Damon: No. Actually, I don’t. Cause I need a non-vampire to get in the cave and other than Elena you’re pretty much the only one I trust. / Alaric: Well you have a crappy way of showing that. / Damon: If Mason Lockwood can get over the fact that I killed him; can’t you cut me a little slack, Ric? / Alaric: I shouldn’t have to get over it. I was your friend, Damon. You shouldn’t have done it in the first place. / Damon: Well…sometimes I do things I don’t have to do. / Alaric: You’re going to recycle that same crap ass apology you gave Mason Lockwood? Damon: Yeah…well…I didn’t mean it with him.

Favorite Episode Music: 
The Airborne Toxic Event - "Changing"
Empires - "Hitchhiker"
Michael Johns & Ontic - "Come On Come On"
Nurses - "Fever Dreams"
Greg Laswell - "This Women's Work (Kate Bush Cover)"
The Quiet Kind - "In Front Of You"

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment