Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 10/17)

Going to start of this week talking about the SPIKE SCREAM AWARDS. Technically the award show took place on Saturday night but it will actually air later this week. A full list of winners can be found here, but I'm going to list off a few that I was very happy with:

THE ULTIMATE SCREAM: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
BEST FANTASY ACTOR: Daniel Radcliffe for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
BEST HORROR ACTOR: Alexander SkarsgÄrd for True Blood
BEST SUPER HERO: Chris Evans as Captain America for Captain America: The First Avenger
BREAKOUT PERFORMANCE - MALE: Joe Manganiello for True Blood
BEST CAMEO: Hugh Jackman for X-Men: First Class

Can I just also add that the award ceremony took place in Universal City, which is very close to wear I am currently staying, and that Paul Wesley and Mark Wahlberg among many others were in attendance. Paul Wesley, people. I was so close to becoming a stalker-lady and going to that part of town to see if I could spot him. But I did not. It took a lot of self control...and the fact that no one would have gone with me. I don't like to be a creeper alone.

Moving on, here is this week's What to Watch *Note that last week I forgot to add The Walking Dead to Sundays schedule. Please forgive me:

Monday, October 17th
Gossip Girl (The CW) 8pm (WATCH)
2 Broke Girls (CBS) 8:30pm  (DVR)
Hart of Dixie (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)

Tuesday, October 18th
Auction Hunters (Spike) 8:30pm (DVR) | Season 3 Premiere.
Spike Scream Awards 2011 (Spike) 9pm (DVR)
Ringer (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)

Wednesday, October 19th
Modern Family (ABC) 9pm (WATCH)
CSI (CBS) 10pm (WATCH)
Law & Order: SVU (NBC) 10pm (DVR)
American Horror Story (FX) 10pm (DVR)

Thursday, October 20th
The Big Bang Theory (CBS) 8pm (DVR)
The Vampire Diaries (The CW) 8pm (WATCH) | I don't know how they are going to top last week's episode!
The Secret Circle (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) 9pm (DVR)
The Office (NBC) 9pm (DVR)
The Mentalist (CBS) 10pm (WATCH)

Friday, October 21st
Detroit Red Wings vs Columbus Blue Jackets  (FSD) 7:30pm EST
Supernatural (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)
CSI:NY (CBS) 9pm (DVR)

Saturday, October 22nd
Detroit Red Wings vs. Washington Capitals (FSD) 7:00pm EST
Michigan State University vs. University of Wisconsin (ESPN) 8:00pm EST

Sunday, October 23rd
Once Upon A Time (ABC) 8pm (WATCH) | Series Premiere. Thought I'd give it a try.
Dexter (SHO) 9pm (DVR)
The Walking Dead (AMC) 9pm (WATCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment