Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

After It Airs (SPN 10/21)

Supernatural
Season 7 Episode 5 - Shut Up, Dr. Phil

Summary (courtesy of The CW Network):
Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) meet Maggie Stark (guest star Charisma Carpenter), a witch who has unleashed her wrath on a small town, resulting in numerous deaths. Sam and Dean track down her husband, Donald (guest star James Marsters), to see if he can help. Donald tells the brothers that Maggie is mad at him for having an affair and is taking it out on the townspeople. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
'Supernatural' Recap: Marriage Counseling for Witches- BuddyTV 

Supernatural: "Shut Up, Dr. Phil" Review - IGN.com 

Supernatural Episode Recap: "Shut Up, Dr. Phil" - TVGuide.com

Supernatural 7.05 Review: Trying to Get Through Dean's Defenses - TV Overmind

Extra Link:
'Supernatural' and the Whedonverse: 20 Stars Who've Crossed Over

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Dean: While you were out being Lance Armstrong... / Sam: That would be biking.
Sam: Really? From a freaking flask? What are you Bad Santa ? On the job? / Dean: We're always on the job.
Dean: Pretty good with the ladies there, Mr. Stark? It's a blessing and a curse, isn't it?
Don: She bakes cupcakes. / Dean: Yummy.
Dean: Literally kill off everything around her just by PMSing at it. Yeesh, that’s not creepy at all.
Jenny: There were tiny, beating hearts in my cupcakes. There were hearts in my cupcakes. Hearts in my cupcakes! That’s never happened before, hearts in my cupcakes!
Sam: “Bewitched just got a lot less funny." / Dean: “Just like when they switched Darrens."   
Maggie: I’ve had 800 years of this. Do not make me bring up the Renaissance.
Dean: I am so very, very, very … very … VERY, very tired.
Dean: There’s always something eating at me. That’s who I am. Something happens, I feel responsible. The Lindbergh baby? That’s on me. Unemployment? My bad.

Episode Promo Trailer: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment