Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 8/29)

September is almost here! And that means pretty soon my TV line up is going to be obnoxiously overwhelmingly wonderfully chock-full of fantastic shows. If you haven't done so yet, check out my post on the Fall 2011 Premiere dates and the shows that I'll be tuning in to.

Monday, August 29th
The Italian Job (movie) (AMC) 8pm
Gossip Girl (rerun) (The CW) 8pm | One of the few episodes I liked this season.
One Tree Hill(rerun) (The CW) 9pm | I love how they named the episode "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" as in the song by Iron & Wine and made the story extremely relevant to the title. Though I don't recall them every playing the song, which would be an epic fail. So I'll watch again to see. Did I over-explain that?

Tuesday, August 30th
Love & Basketball (movie) (BET) 7:30pm | This was my Varsity girls bball team's favorite movie to watch.
Glee (rerun) (Fox) 8pm | The Prom episode. I love Blaine.
Auction Hunters (Spike) 10pm

Wednesday, August 31st
The Mummy (movie) (AMC) 8pm | I know I know Brendan Fraser. But I like it okay!?
Modern Family (rerun) (ABC) 9pm & 9:30pm

Thursday, September 1st
Bones (rerun) (Fox) 8pm | Double episode.
The Vampire Diaries (rerun) (The CW) 8pm | The penultimate episode1, which was more exciting than the finale.
Suits (USA) 10pm

Friday, September 2nd
Friends with Benefits (NBC) 8pm & 8:30pm | Second episode has Pete Wentz. I thought about giving up on this show, but this episode could be a good laugh (from the acting, not the story).
Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm | Dean-centric episode. Dean-centric episode. Dean-centric episode.
Gran Torino (movie) (TNT) 8pm | Pretty much the only Clint Eastwood movie I can watch.
The Thing Called Love (movie) (TVGuide) 9pm | River Phoenix, Dermot Mulroney, Sandra Bullock, and Trisha Yearwood. Odd cast, but potentially promising.
Clueless (movie) (Oxy) 10pm | Like, its totally awesome!

Saturday, September 3rd
The Karate Kid (movie) (Oxy) 8pm

Sunday, September 4th
MLB: White Sox vs. Tigers (ESPN2) 8pm | Go Tigers!
The Blair Witch Project (movie) (FLIXe) 8pm
Fast and Furious (movie) (USA) 9pm | Fast Five was pretty good. This is number four. So see it by the time you watch number five.

True Blood (HBO) 9pm | The penultimate episode! Hope its a doozy!
The Glades (rerun) (A&E) 10pm | The season finale will be on a special night Monday, September 5th.

1. The episode before the finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment