Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 8/22)

Summer is coming to an end, and though that will mean an end to my summer TV viewing, it also means that my favorite time of the year is coming! - aka Fall TV Premieres. Click on the link for a full calendar of premiere dates and shows I will be watching.

Monday, August 22nd
Valentine's Day (movie) (Cinemax) 7:45pm | Watch before the New Year's Eve "not-sequel" comes out in December
Hocus Pocus (movie) (LMN) 8pm | Its not Halloween, but hey who cares!

Tuesday, August 23rd
Glee (rerun) (Fox) 8pm | Two hours worth! And if you haven't seen the movie yet, get on that train! Its Glee-tastic!
Robin Hood: Men in Tights (movie) (Encore) 8pm | Cary Elwes is hilarious and it makes me really want to watch The Princess Bride
Auction Hunters (Spike) 10pm | My mom and I love this show, and think it is way better than Storage Wars

Wednesday, August 24th
Modern Family (rerun) (ABC) 8:30pm & 9pm
Ghost Hunters (Syfy) 9pm | Okay, yeah I know. But have you ever seen the Mason Murders episode. It sold me.

Thursday, August 25th
The Vampire Diaries (rerun) (The CW) 8pm
Saving Private Ryan (movie) (TNT) 8pm
Suits (USA) 10pm | Check out a great article on the show here

Friday, August 26th
Taxi Driver (movie) (IFC) 7:30pm
Jurassic Park (movie) (AMC) 8pm
Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm

Saturday, August 27th
Titanic (movie) (CMT) 6pm | I don't know why its on CMT, but I won't complain. And who's looking forward to the 3D release besides me?
NFL Football Exhibition Game (CBS) 8pm | New England at Detroit.Yeah I know, those darn Lions. But, I'm from Michigan.

Sunday, August 28th
2011 MTV Video Music Awards (MTV) 9pm | What will Lady Gaga wear? How many awards will Katy Perry win? Adele is performing?! Nuff said.
True Blood (HBO) 9pm
The Glades (A&E) 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment