Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 8/8)

So, who watched the Teen Choice Awards last night? I must say that I was more impressed by the outcome of this award show than I was of the MTV Movie Awards the last spring. Twilight didn't actually win everything! Don't get me wrong, I am a Twilight fan, but I am a little tired of it taking over every single award. Though I was sad that Supernatural didn't win Choice TV Sci-fi/Fantasy, I was glad that it did go to my second favorite show, The Vampire Diaries. Also sad that Jared Padalecki and Paul Wesley didn't win TV Choice Male, but it did go to Ian Somerhalder (which I can't be upset about either). Glad that Michael Trevino and Kat Graham from The Vampire Diaries also won scene-stealer awards. Candice Accola should have been nominated too. I was super loving her this season on The Vampire Diaries. The one that I am most angry about is the TV Choice Villain award. Joseph Morgan (The Vampire Diaries) deserved that. Hands down. Really teens, Justin Bieber? I know you are all crazy-obsessed, but he was T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E in CSI!! Almost as bad as when Taylor Swift was on the show! I was very impressed with all your voting except for that one. And I absolutely loved the Harry Potter celebration at the end of the show as it took home a ton of awards including Liplock! Like I said, Twilight didn't win everything this time!

Okay, enough ranting and fan-girling. Here is this week's picks for TV I'm Watching:

Monday, August 8th
The Devil Wears Prada (movie) (FX) 8pm
Meet Joe Black (movie) (TVGuide) 8pm
Center Stage (movie) (LMN) 8pm 
Sweet Home Alabama (movie) (E!) 9pm

Tuesday, August 9th
White Collar (USA) 9pm
Covert Affairs (USA) 10pm

Wednesday, August 10th
The Mentalist (rerun) (TNT) 8pm & 9pm
Modern Family (rerun) (ABC) 8:30pm & 9pm

Thursday, August 11th
Underworld: Evolution (movie) (Syfy) 7pm | Yes, I like Underworld.
The Vampire Diaries (rerun) (The CW) 8pm
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (movie) (Syfy) 9pm | Told you I like it.
Suits (USA) 10pm

Friday, August 12th
Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm
Back to the Future (movie) (VH1) 9pm

Saturday, August 13th
Aladdin (movie) (ABCFam) 9pm

Sunday, August 14th
True Blood (HBO) 9pm | Its the "sort-of" shower scene from the books!!
The Glades (A&E) 10pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment