Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 8/15)

 So unbelievably bummed that most of my summer television shows are on their "summer break." Now what am I supposed to watch?! Don't worry, I found some worthy things in this week's TV Guide. Here is this week's TV I'm Watching List:

Monday, August 15th
A Perfect Getaway (movie) (More Max) 7:15pm
Gossip Girl (rerun) (The CW) 8pm
Armageddon (movie) (FX) 8pm


Tuesday, August 16th
A League of Their Own (movie) (AMC) 8pm
Apollo 13 (movie) (Encore) 10pm | Yay for Bill Paxton. I love his voice.
Auction Hunters (Spike) 10pm

Wednesday, August 17th
The Maltese Falcon (movie) (TCM) 8pm | CLASSICS! Gotta love 'em.
Modern Family (rerun) (ABC) 8:30pm & 9pm

Thursday, August 18th
Bones (rerun) (TNT) 8pm | Season 6 Premiere, which I loved!
The Vampire Diaries (rerun) (The CW) 8pm
Twister (movie) (TNT) 9pm | More Bill Paxton!
Do Something Awards 2011 (VH1) 9pm
Suits (USA) 10pm

Friday, August 19th
Friends with Benefits (NBC) 8pm & 8:30pm | This show is super cheesy. I don't know how long I'm going to stick with it.
Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm | The one where Dean and Sam kill something bad...oh wait.

Saturday, August 20th
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (movie) (ION) 8pm | Well, TV Guide gave it 3 stars and it has Joseph Morgan...
The Italian Job (movie) (AMC) 8pm | Mark Wahlberg is a master thief. I know, I know, I had you at Mark Wahlberg.

Sunday, August 21st
True Blood (HBO) 9pm | Oh my gosh, this season is sooo good!!!
The Glades (A&E) 10pm
A Walk to Remember (movie) (LMN) | Best Nicholas Sparks book-->movie

No comments:

Post a Comment