Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 8/1)

Writing this week's post as I watch Supernatural, as I do almost every weekday morning this summer. Best. Show. Ever. Of course I also own all the seasons on DVD as well, but something makes it more special when I know I'm watching the same episode at the same time as a lot of other people. Maybe I just shared too much. Oh well. I've also been voting like crazy everyday these past few weeks for both Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries for the Teen Choice Awards (using my teen alter ego that filled out the age portion of the voting). If Joseph Morgan loses to Justin Bieber as Best Villian, I will punch something.

Here is this week's TV I'm Watching That's Worth Watching What to Watch (in a new format):

Monday, August 1
How I Met Your Mother (rerun) (CBS) 8pm
One Tree Hill (rerun) (The CW) 9pm

Tuesday, August 2
Planet of the Apes (movie) (FX) 8pm | Prep for new movie by watching Mark Wahlberg version
White Collar (USA) 9pm
Covert Affairs (USA) 10pm
Auction Hunters (Spike) 10pm

Wednesday, August 3
The Mentalist (rerun) (TNT) 8pm
Modern Family (rerun) (ABC) 8:30pm & 9pm
Franklin & Bash (TNT) 9pm | Season Finale
Bones (rerun) (TNT) 10pm
CSI (rerun) (CBS) 10pm | Vampires and Werewolves? My fave!

Thursday, August 4
The Vampire Diaries (rerun) (The CW) 8pm
Shark City (Discovery) 9pm | w/ Shark Week “Chief Shark Officer” Andy Samberg (SNL)
Suits (USA) 10pm

Friday, August 5
Friends with Benefits (NBC) 8pm & 8:30pm | No, not the movie. A new rom-com sitcom!
Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm | Titanic-centric episode. Yes, Titanic.

Saturday, August 6
Fried Green Tomatoes (movie) (CMT) 8pm

Sunday, August 7
Falling Skies Marathon (TNT) 1pm-9pm
Teen Choice Awards 2011 (Fox) 8pm | Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries better win!
True Blood (HBO) 9pm
Falling Skies (TNT) 9pm | Two-hour season finale
The Glades (A&E) 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment