Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

What to Watch (Week of 6/4)

Soooooooo....last night I was in attendance at the MTV Movie Awards. Perhaps you saw me on TV? I was the one sitting behind Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone trying not to make a fool of myself! Ha! It was so crazy and I was so lucky! I was there as a seatfiller and I was lucky enough to get prime seating, second row between the main stage and the presenters stage at the big popcorn statue. It was amazing to be in a room with all those amazing actors! And I was lucky enough not to have to move the entire show like most of the other seatfillers there. Fun times. I mean come on, I was like 10 feet or less away from everyone! Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Emma Watson, some of the Twilight cast, some of the Hunger Games cast, Johnny Depp, Jennifer Aniston, Elizabeth Banks, Matthew McConaughey, Channing Tatum, a shirtless Joe Manganiello, and so many more! Sadly cameras were strictly forbidden for seatfillers, but at least I have televised proof I was there!

AND I made Price Peterson's photo recap! I'm so honored. 

As I mentioned last week, I got caught up on Mad Men, so I had to pick another show from my list to start watching. I tried to start Dawson's Creek, but just couldn't get in the mood for the massive cheesiness that is that show (I'm not hating on it. I just have to be in a certain mood to watch it. Sometimes I love the cheese!). Instead I got caught up on a show I accidentally left off my list. Since the Season 2 premiere of Teen Wolf was premiering on Sunday after the MTV Movie Awards, I decided to make it my project Friday and Saturday to watch all of Season 1. And I did. And I love it. Of course I love it. I'm a Sci-Fi/Fantasy nerd in case you didn't know. And the awesome part is, I talked to a couple of the cast at the award show last night. They were just sitting a couple rows behind me. Still trying to figure out what show will be my project this week.

Monday, June 4th
Teen Wolf (MTV) 10pm | Part 2 of the Season 2 Premiere. If you missed Sunday's premiere, you can watch it again at 9pm.

Tuesday, June 5th
Pretty Little Liars (ABCFam) 8pm | I'm not caught up yet, but figured I'd add it since its the Season 3 Premiere.
Franklin & Bash (TNT) 10pm | Season 2 Premiere.

Wednesday, June 6th
CMT Music Awards (CMT) 8pm | Ah you know, if you like that sorta thing.
Confessions of a Shopaholic (movie) (ABCFam) 9pm
Don't Trust the B-- in Apt 23 (rerun) (ABC) 10pm

Thursday, June 7th
The Vampire Diaries (rerun) (The CW) 9pm | Love this episode! Klefan Chicago Flashback!
Saving Hope (NBC) 9pm | Series premiere. I dunno. Could be good?

Friday, June 8th
Nikita (rerun) (The CW) 8pm | Its a Devon Sawa episode. I like those.
Armageddon (movie) (FX) 8pm
Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm
Bones (rerun) (Fox) 9pm

Saturday, June 9th
Finding Nemo (movie) (ABCFam) 8pm
The Patriot (movie) (AMC) 8pm
Aladdin (movie) (ABCFam) 10pm

Sunday, June 10th
Tony Awards (CBS) 8pm | Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris. 
The Glades (A&E) 9pm (DVR)
True Blood (HBO) 9pm (WATCH) | Season 5 Premiere!
Mad Men (AMC) 10pm (WATCH) | Season 5 Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment