Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

After It Airs (Teen Wolf 6/11)

Teen Wolf
Season 2 Episode 3 - Ice Pick

Summary: 
Scott struggles to stop Derek from creating new werewolves, while Argent decides to officially begin Allison's training and the new creature in town takes another victim.

Favorite Episode Recaps: 




Favorite Episode Quotes:
Lacrosse Coach: McCall, I don't know why, but your pain brings me a special kind of joy.
Lydia: Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's freaking out.
Lacrosse Coach: Listen up! Anybody sees Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal, get a teacher, or you call me. Except for you Greenburg. Don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding. Don't call me. You shouldn't even have my number.  
Stiles: You know you else wants to have a good time? Stiles. Stiles wants to have a good time. Many, many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions.  
Stiles: Have you seen the piece-of-crap Jeep that I drive? / Boyd: Have you seen the piece-of-crap bus that I ride?  
Lydia: What the holy hell is that? 
Stiles: I've got to say this newfound heroism is making me feel very attracted to you. No, seriously. Do you want to try making out for a second? Just to see how it feels? 
Erica: I have beautiful everything. 
Stiles: And  newfound self-confidence. Congratulations Erica.  

Episode Music:
Donora - "Champion"
Nikka Costa - "Ching Ching Ching"
Caveman - "Easy Water"
Benjamin Forrest Davis - "Moving the Target"
Meme - "Beat of My Own Song"
Electric Guest - "This Head I Hold"
Donora - "Boom Boom"
Woodkid - "Iron"
Congorock - “Ivory (The Bloody Beatroots Remix)”

Episode Promo: 

No comments:

Post a Comment