Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

After It Airs (Teen Wolf 6/3 & 6/4)

Teen Wolf
Season 2 Episode 1 & 2 - Omega & Shape Shifted

Summaries: 
Omega: When Lydia goes missing from the hospital, werewolves and hunters alike begin a search to discover not only where she is, but what she's become.
Shape Shifted: The night before the new full moon, Isaac's father is murdered. When he's taken into custody, Scott, Stiles and Derek resolve to break him out before the Argents get to him first -- and before the newly bitten teen turns into a werewolf.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Teen Wolf: Crazy, Good & Crazy Good (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

Omega:
'Teen Wolf' Season Premiere Recap: A New Enemy Is On The Hunt For Scott - Hollywood Life 

'Teen Wolf' Premiere: More Werewolves, More Secrets, More Near-Naked Teens? (VIDEO) - HuffPost TV 
 
Teen Wolf Recap of the Season Premiere, Part 1: Grandfather Flaws - Wetpaint

'Teen Wolf' Season 2 Premiere: War, Clothing Optional - BuddyTV 

Shape Shifted:
'Teen Wolf' Recap: Did Jackson & Lydia Turn During The Full Moon? - Hollywood Life

Teen Wolf Recap of the Season Premiere, Part 2: Sense Education - Wetpaint

'Teen Wolf' Recap: The More Things Change, the More Jackson Stay The Same - BuddyTV

Favorite Episode Quotes (combination of both episodes):
Scott: Do the right-side brakes on your dad’s SUV squeak a little bit? / Allison: Yes... / Scott: Then we’re dead.
Mrs. Argent: Did I interrupt something? / Alison: Just my studying. My life. My happiness. My will to live.
Sheriff: Naked? As in nude? / Mrs. McCall: I’m pretty sure they mean the same thing.
Stiles: Just shove the thing in your face and let’s find her.
Allison: You okay? / Scott: Just another life-threatening conversation with your dad...
Mr. Leahy: If he saw a naked girl outside a computer screen, he’d remember!
Lacrosse Coach: There’s a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked. Now, it’s supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don’t know about you, but the last time it was that cold and I was totally naked, I lost a testicle to exposure! Now I don’t want the same thing happening to some innocent girl!
Jackson: Turning? / Scott: Yeah... Turning. / Jackson: Into what? / Stiles: A unicorn, what do you think, dumbass?
Chemistry Teacher: There it is again -- your voice! Triggering the only impulse I’ve ever had to strike a student. Repeatedly and violently...
Jackson: Sorry, but to be honest, you don’t exactly show outstanding leadership qualities.
Lydia: Well... Is anyone going to get me a coat?
Jackson: Freaks.
Mrs. Argent: Are you aware there’s been an alarming drop in academic achievement and test scores over the past few semesters?
Principal: You can’t fire me! / Mrs. Argent: True. But we can torture you. Scott: I swear I don’t have the urge to maim and kill you. / Stiles: You know, you say that now. But then the full Moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there’s a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, OK? It’s very stressful on me! So yes, I’m still locking you up.
Stiles: Please, shut the hell up before I get the urge to maim and kill myself!
Lacrosse Coach: Part of me wants to ask. The other part of me says knowing will be more disturbing than any I could ever imagine. So... I’m gonna walk away.
Allison: Are you sure you’re ready for this? / Lydia: Please. It’s not like my aunt’s a serial killer.
Allison: Maybe it’s the nine pounds?
Stiles: I seriously don’t understand how you survive without me sometimes.
Lacrosse Coach: Stilinksi! What the hell is wrong with your friend? / Stiles: He’s failing two classes, he’s a little socially awkward, and if you look close enough, his jawline’s a little uneven. / Lacrosse Coach: Interesting.
Danny: It’s Armani. / Scott: What? / Danny: My aftershave. Armani. / Scott: Oh. It’s nice.
Scott: How good are these holding cells at holding people? / Stiles: People? Good. Werewolves? Not that good.
Jackson: Just because I kept you from bleeding out on the field once, don’t expect me to come running every time you start screaming.
Stiles: What’s your plan? / Derek: To... distract her. / Stiles: Oh yeah? How? By punching her in the face? / Derek: By talking to her. / Stiles: All right, give me a sample. What are you going to open with?... Dead silence. That should work beautifully. Any other ideas? / Derek: Thinking about punching you in the face...
Stiles: How'd you do that? / Derek: I'm the Alpha.
Stiles: Uh... He did it.

Episode Music:
The Prodigy - "Run With The Wolves"
We The Committee - "Christine Part II"
Gin Wigmore - 'Kill of the Night"
Kram - "Golden Hair"
Of Verona - "Paint the Pictures"
Echoes De Luxe - "Hold On"
Sally Seltmann - "Dream About Changing"
Citizens! - "True Romance"
Marianas Trench - "Truth or Dare"
Gin Wigmore - "Black Sheep"
Example (feat. Don Diablo) - "Hooligans"
Rizzle Kicks - "Down with the Trumpets"
David Condos - "Like Wolves" (with howls)

Season Promo:

1 comment:

  1. woo it seems like it's been forever since the season 1 finale - glad I still had that DVR'ed at home because this episode picked up right where the last one left off with just a very minimal recap of where we were...also totally loved the new intro credit sequence, that totally reminded me of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" the only thing it was missing was that great rendition of "Immigrant Song" by Trent Reznor...

    Speaking of tunes though, I was super happy to hear Sally Seltmann's "Dream About Changing" play in the background when Allison gets Scott's message, hope to hear more of her in the future on this show (alongside some NIN or Trent Reznor to give a nice balance of pleasant and scary music)

    ReplyDelete