Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

What to Watch (Week of 6/25)

Still haven't started Pretty Little Liars yet, but its on my to-do list for this week. Sorry for the short and sweet the last couple weeks. I've been busy I guess! I've also decided to start re-watching Castle again. I'm pretty sure I've watched the whole first season when it first aired, but might as well start over!

Monday, June 25th
Teen Wolf (MTV) 10pm (WATCH)

Tuesday, June 26th
Pretty Little Liars (ABC Fam) 8pm
Franklin & Bash (TNT) 10pm (WATCH)

Wednesday, June 27th
Dallas (TNT) 9pm (DVR)

Thursday, June 28th
The Vampire Diaries (rerun) (The CW) 9pm
Saving Hope (NBC) 9pm (WATCH)
Suits (USA) 10pm (WATCH)

Friday, June 29th
The Count of Monte Cristo (movie) (ABC Fam) 5:30pm
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (movie) (FX) 7pm
Bring It On (movie) (WE tv) 8pm
Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm
Bones (rerun) (Fox) 9pm

Saturday, June 30th
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (movie) (ABC Fam) 9pm
The Day After Tomorrow (movie) (Spike) 9pm

Sunday, July 1st
The Lion King (movie) (ABC Fam) 8pm
Falling Skies (TNT) 9pm (DVR)
True Blood (HBO 9pm (WATCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment