Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

After It Airs (Teen Wolf 6/18)

Teen Wolf
Season 2 Episode 4 - Abomination

Summary: When the new shapeshifter strikes again, Scott has to recruit a reluctant Allison to acquire a rare book in Gerard's collection, while also once again surviving dinner with her family.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Teen Wolf: Paralysis Analysis (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

'Teen Wolf' Recap: Bestiary? Don't You Mean... - BuddyTV

Teen Wolf Recap of Season 2, Episode 4, "Abomination": The Sign of Bestiary - Wetpaint

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Scott: All things? How many different things are there?
Vet: I'm starting to think I need to buy a more prominent 'Closed' sign.
Stiles: I'll be back. Seething with impotent rage.
Stiles: At least make sure they wash it!
Derek: Does anyone want to try not being completely predictable?
Stiles: I'm so sorry about the other day. I'm trying. We'll get through this. I know because I love you. I love you more than...Oh my God, I can't! You and Allison just need to find a better way to communicate!
Stiles: A bestiary. / Scott: I think you mean beastiality. / Stiles: Nope. I'm pretty sure that I don't.
Danny: I'm supposed to watch you in bed? You remember all the times I told you you're not my type? / Jackson: Just do it. Oh, and FYI: I'm everyone's type.
Allison: I think you mean... / Stiles: No, I mean bestiary! And the two of you, I don't even want to know what's going on in your heads.
Lacrosse Coach: Come on! Is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate.
Lacrosse Coach: How many fingers am I holding up? / Danny: Four? / Lacrosse Coach: Say two!
Stiles: Just stay here. Continue crying. Or not crying. Whatever works for you.
Stiles: Have you seen it? You have this look on your faces like you know exactly what I'm talking about!
Gerard: Why is everyone so quiet? Is it that uncomfortable that they dated?
Allison: Do you want to hit a few banks later?

Episode Music:
Dastik  & Infected Mushroom  (feat. Jonathan Davis) - Evilution
Jordan Klassen - Sweet Chariot
Jordan Klassen - A Thousand Parasailors
Katie Costello - A Beautiful Mystery
Wolfgang Gartner - There and Back
Hannah Georgas - Chit Chat
Barbouze - There Will Be Blood
Gold Fields - Moves
The Filthy Pillows - Bass Go

Episode Promo Trailer:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment