Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

What to Watch (Week of 5/28)

As I stated last week, I will be spending my less busy summer television schedule catching up on TV shows that I should have already been watching, old shows I should have watched and am ashamed I haven't, and some that look pretty good, so I might as well watch. That being said, I've already watched Seasons 1-4 of Mad Men this week, so just need to catch up on the current season - you will see I have Mad Men listed in the schedule below, so hopefully I am caught up by Sunday.

My list: Sherlock Holmes, Revenge, The OC, Firefly, Kings, Dawson's Creek, Felicity, The Client List, Pretty Little Liars, and The Lying Game. Is there anything missing from my list? I'm also really in the mood to re-watch all of LOST again, but I really should watch the above first.

Monday is also Memorial Day, which means there are plenty of marathons to watch as well. See a full list here

Monday, May 28th
One Tree Hill (reruns) (Soap) 9am-7pm | Naley (Nathan/Haley) centric episodes.
Band of Brothers (reruns) (Spike) 9am-9pm
Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman (reruns) (GMC) 12pm-11pm | For those of you that don't own all the seasons on DVD - sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that does. Didn't everybody love this show?
The Great Escape (movie) (TCM) 8pm
Hemingway & Gellhorn (movie) (HBO) 9pm | HBO Movie Premiere. A 1936 meeting between Ernest Hemingway (Clive Owen) and Martha Gellhorn (Nicole Kidman) sparks a nine-year relationship dominated by a volatile romance.

Tuesday, May 29th
A Special Edition of 20/20 (ABC) 9pm | A profile of Queen Elizabeth - Princes Harry and William are interviewed.
Falling Skies (rerun) (TNT) 9:30pm | Get caught up before the Season 2 premiere on June 13th.

Wednesday, May 30th
Los Angeles Kings vs. New Jersey Devils - Game 1 Stanley Cup Finals (NBC Sports) 5pm
Auction Hunters (Spike) 9pm
Don't Trust the B-- in Apartment 23 (rerun) (ABC) 10pm

Thursday, May 31st
Falling Skies (rerun) (TNT) 9:30pm & 10:30pm

Friday, June 1st - "Girlie Movie Night"
Pride and Prejudice (movie) (Oxygen) 7pm | I told you I would list this every time it was on, didn't I?
Mean Girls (movie) (E!) 8pm
A Cinderella Story (movie) (ABCFam) 9pm
Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm
Bones (rerun) (Fox) 9pm | Season 7 Premiere.

Saturday, June 2nd
Los Angeles Kings vs. New Jersey Devils - Game 2 Stanley Cup Finals (NBC Sports) 5pm
Sahara (movie) (AMC) 8pm
Beauty and the Beast (movie) (ABCFam) 9pm | I feel like ABC Family plays this movie every weekend, but I keep putting it on my list every weekend, so I guess I shouldn't really complain about it.
Falling Skies (rerun) (TNT) 9:30pm & 10:30pm

Sunday, June 3rd
The Wedding Planner (movie) (AMC) 6:30pm
Shooter (movie) (TNT) 8pm
Game of Thrones (HBO) 9pm (WATCH) | Season 2 Finale.
The Glades (A&E) 9pm (DVR) | Season 3 Premiere.
MTV Movie Awards (MTV) 9pm (DVR) | Love TV Guide's description: "Fun. Taped." Simple and to the point.
Mad Men (AMC) 10pm (WATCH)

2 comments: