Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

After It Airs (Bones 5/7)

Bones
Season 7 Episode 12 - The Suit on the Set

Summary:
The crew heads out to LA to work on a film called "Bone of Contention" which is based on Brennan's most recent book; when Brennan finds out that the film lacks authenticity she intervenes to bring it up to snuff; but when a prop body turns out to be an actual murder victim the team must stop working on the film and work the case instead; Booth is also offered a job.

*Note:
I love that Hal Oszan was a guest star on the episode. That man is beautiful and has the best accent. He needs his own TV show stat please. 

Favorite Episode Recaps:
'Bones' Recap: Brennan and Booth Go Hollywood - BuddyTV

Bones Recap for Season 7, Episode 12, "The Suit on the Set": The Bone of Contention  - Wetpaint

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Cherie: I feel like, in many ways, I could be Dr. Reichs. The only difference is, maybe, she went to college? But other than at, our essence is very, very similar.
Angela: Apparently, the movie is awesome. / Sweets: “Apparently, everything is.
Booth: Look at that, Bones! You got a monorail!
Brennan: ‘Cardiacal’ is not a word!
Jocko: We’re going to need a fresh corpse!
Brennan: I find this rather disillusioning! / Dr. Douglas Fillmore: I did too. Until I got my first paycheck.
Hodgins: Maybe if we solve this case, they’ll put us in the movie more!
Brennan: Please, please! I have been dreaming about making a movie my whole, entire life. Are you going to let one little decomposing corpse get in the way of that?
Mandy Oh: If you solve this, remember: It was all my idea.
Cam: I feel like I’m looking at our lab after a heavy night of drinking.
Brennan: That topiary is remarkable -- it looks just like a cello!
Brennan: You give me far too much credit, Dr. Fillmore. You are perfectly capable of recognizing your own inadequacies.
Blaine: I do my own stunts, but you are awesome!
Booth: His belt buckle says ‘Cooky.’
Brennan: The ice palace is stupid!
Fillmore: I’m gloating. I apologize. Canadians shouldn’t gloat.
Brennan: You’re being incredibly racist! / Mandy Oh: Not incredibly.
Jocko: All I’m trying to do is make some magic. Little bit of magic in an otherwise sad and cruel world! Why is that so difficult? / Booth: Why? Because someone has been murdered. / Jocko: And now my film’s being murdered!
Jocko: I’m not used to real things.

Episode Promo Trailer:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment