Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

After It Airs (OUAT 5/13)

Once Upon a Time
Season 1 Episode 22 - A Land Without Magic

Summary:
Regina and Emma share common cause when they try to find a cure for Henry. Meanwhile, in the fairytale world James tries to escape the Queen's dungeon and save Snow... unaware that he's too late.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Once Upon a Time Season Finale Recap: Something Bad Is Coming - TVLine

Once Upon a Time Finale: How Will the Show Go On in Season 2? - TV Guide

'Once Upon a Time' Recap: A Game-Changing Finale Weaves A Powerful Spell - HuffPost TV

'Once Upon a Time' season finale recap: Now I'm a Believer - EW.com

Once Upon a Time Finale: What Did You Think of "A Land Without Magic"? - E! Online

'Once Upon a Time' Finale Recap: A Queen Stands Alone - Buddy TV

Favorite Episode Quotes: *best quote ever is bolded!
Prince Charming: I will find you, Snow. I will always find you.
The Huntsman: I gave up my heart so that the queen can spare Snow's. Don't let my sacrifice be in vain. Find her.
Dr. Whale: I need something to treat and right now there is no explanation, it's like... / Emma: Like magic.
Regina: There's one other person in this town who knows about this, knows about magic. / Emma: Mr. Gold / Regina: Actually, he goes by Rumpelstiltskin.
Prince Charming: You? You loved someone? / Rumpelstiltskin: It was a brief flicker of light against the motion of darkness. / Prince Charming: What happened? / Rumpelstiltskin: She died.
Rumpelstiltskin: That's the thing about true love - it can slip through your fingers. It's the most powerful magic in the world. The only magic powerful enough to break any curse. It must be protected at all cost.
Mr. Gold: I saved some for a rainy day. / Emma: Well it's storming like a bitch. Where is it?
Regina: You twisted little Imp!
Emma: Henry you were right about the curse, I should of believed you. I'm sorry.
Emma: I just talked to the Evil Queen and Rumpelstiltskin about a quest to find magic.
Mary Margaret: Henry, when I gave you this book it was because I knew, I know life doesn't always have a happy ending.
Prince Charming: Why do you want us together? What do you get out of it? / Rumpelstiltskin: I'm a fan of true love deary, and more importantly, what it creates.
Snow White: You found me. / Prince Charming: You ever doubt I would?
Prince Charming: My mother's ring it lead me back to you and now, I never want it off your finger.
Snow White: Let's take back the kingdom.
Mr. Gold: You're real, you're alive. She did this to you. / Belle: I was told you'll protect me. / Mr. Gold: Yes, I'll protect you. / Belle: I'm sorry, do I know you? / Mr. Gold: No, but you will.
Emma: Henry what's going on? / Henry: The curse! I think you broke it!
Blue Fairy: If I where you Your Majesty, I'd find a place to hide.
David/Prince Charming: Snow! / Mary Margaret/Snow White: Charming. You found me! / David/Prince Charming: Did you ever doubt I would.

Blu-ray/DVD Details:
Available on DVD - August 28, 2012

The exciting releases include a wealth of bonus material and extras including an exploration of the genesis of this exciting series in “Fairy Tales in the Modern World;” “Welcome to Storybrooke;” cast interviews on childhood memories in “Tell Me A Story;” “Building Character; deleted scenes and bloopers. Additionally, the Blu-rayTM exclusively features “Exploring Tall Tales: True Origins,” an exciting interactive archive of fairytale favorites. 

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment