Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

What to Watch (Week of 5/21)

Since my last 'What to Watch' post, the Upfronts have happened. Find out what been renewed, cancelled, and picked-up by ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, and The CW on my blog.

We've dwindled down to the last episodes of most of my fall and spring television viewing. Now the summer shows will be starting soon, and I'll be spending my time watching those, as well as starting/catching-up/re-watching on Mad Men, Sherlock Holmes, Revenge, The OC, Firefly, Kings, Dawson's Creek (now available on Netflix Instant!), and maybe The Client List, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game and others. I'm open to any more suggestions! Since this week is rather bare, I'll probably start one of these shows this week.

Since next Monday is Memorial Day, there will surely be some great marathons on TV, so be on the lookout for that next week.

Monday, May 21st
One Tree Hill (rerun) (The CW) 9pm (WATCH) | The series finale.

Tuesday, May 22nd
Legally Blonde (movie) (ABCFam) 7pm
Star Trek (movie) (FX) 8pm
Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde (movie) (ABCFam) 9pm
Glee (Fox) 9pm (WATCH) | SEASON FINALE!
Hollywood Treasure (Syfy) 10pm | Lord of the Rings? I'm in!

Wednesday, May 23rd
Modern Family (ABC) 9pm (WATCH) | SEASON FINALE!
Auction Hunters (Spike) 9pm (DVR)
Don't Trust the B-- in Apartment 23 (ABC) 9:30pm (WATCH) | SEASON FINALE! What the what! Just found out the season finale was tonight and its only had 7 episodes! No worries though...it was renewed for a Second Season.
Law & Order: SVU (NBC) 10pm (WATCH)

Thursday, May 24th
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (movie) (ABCFam) 8pm
The Vampire Diaries (rerun) (The CW) 9pm | Why not?
Awake (NBC) 10pm (WATCH) | Series conclusion. Sadly this awesome show wasn't renewed. Shame on all of you for not watching. You really were missing out. I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed.

Friday, May 25th
Inglourious Basterds (movie) (TNT) 8pm | I mean its funny. And it has Michael Fassbender
Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm | Again, why not?

Saturday, May 26th
The Princess and the Frog (movie) (ABCFam) 8pm | This is definitely my least favorite Disney movie, but I did only see it once, so I thought I'd give it another shot.
Jane Eyre (movie) (HBO) 9pm | Probably my second favorite movie ever. Michael Fassbender as Mr. Rochester is...is...well he is. And who couldn't use more Fassbender in their week?
Beauty and the Beast (movie) (ABCFam) 10pm | I think this would have to be in my top five Disney faves for sure.

Sunday, May 27th
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (movie) (Spike) 5pm
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (movie) (Spike) 8pm
Game of Thrones (HBO)  9pm (WATCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment