Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 9/26)

Getting so close to having a full Fall schedule and I love it!!

AND...I've added a new aspect to my posts this week. Each show listed will also tell you which ones that should be watched live, or recorded/DVR'd/TiVo'd/watched online as soon as possible, etc. Movies will just be listed as a possibility of tuning in or not.

Monday, September 26th
Gossip Girl (The CW) 8pm (WATCH) | Season 5 premiere. Chuck Bass.
2 Broke Girls (CBS) 8:30pm  (WATCH)
Hart of Dixie (The CW) 9pm (DVR) | Series premiere. The only reason this is DVR'd for me is because I already watched the pilot episode FREE from iTunes :)
Terra Nova (Fox) 8pm (DVR) | Two-hour series premiere. I don't plan on watching this show, but might tune in for the premiere.

Tuesday, September 27th
Glee (Fox) 8pm (WATCH)
New Girl (Fox) 9pm (WATCH)
Ringer (The CW) 9pm (DVR) | I've been wrestling with watching this or New Girl and decided that DVR'ing it will let me start it at 9:30pm and be practically caught up by the end for no spoilers.

Wednesday, September 28th
Suburgatory (ABC) 8:30pm (WATCH) | Series premiere. I don't plan on watching this show, but I'm going to tune in since I have an opening in my schedule.
Modern Family (ABC) 9pm (WATCH)
CSI (CBS) 10pm (WATCH)
Law & Order: SVU (NBC) 10pm (DVR)

Thursday, September 29th
The Big Bang Theory (CBS) 8pm (DVR)
The Vampire Diaries (The CW) 8pm (WATCH) | Flashbacks to Stefan in the 20s? Obviously I'm watching this!
The Secret Circle (The CW) 9pm (WATCH) | If this show doesn't pick up the plot soon, its going to move to the DVR list.
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) 9pm (DVR)
The Office (NBC) 9pm (DVR)
The Mentalist (CBS) 10pm (WATCH)

Friday, September 30th
Supernatural (The CW) 9pm (WATCH) | If you didn't know that I'd be watching this, then you don't know me at all!
CSI:NY (CBS) 9pm (DVR)
Detroit Tigers baseball (TBS) (WATCH) | I like the Tigers, and according to my bestie, they will be playing sometime this weekend in the American League Division Series. Here is the TBD Schedule.

Saturday, October 1st - I can't believe its going to be October already!
Michigan State at Ohio State Football (ABC) 3:30pm (WATCH) | Go Green! If you don't know who I'm rooting for by now, then you don't know me at all again!
Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl (ABCFam)  8pm | The best of the franchise.
He's Just Not That Into You (USA) 8:30pm | Pros: Jennifer Aniston/Ben Affleck relationship; Justin Long/Ginnifer Goodwin relationship; Cons: Jennifer Connelly/Bradley Cooper/Scarlett Johannson/Kevin Connolly/Drew Barrymore relationship. So its up to you to decide.

Sunday, October 2nd
Prohibition (PBS) 8pm (WATCH) | Part 1 of 3. Ken Burns' history of the prohibition era (1920-33).
Dexter (SHO) 9pm (WATCH) | Season 6 Premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment