Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

After It Airs (Glee 9/20)

Glee
Season 3 Episode 1 - The Purple Piano Project

Summary: The third season kicks off with Will assigning the glee clubbers a new project which will help them get back on track after losing at nationals last year. Sue sets off a new project as well: running for office in a congressional campaign with a focus on getting arts out of schools. 

Best [Frigging] Scene: 
Unfortunately I couldn't find any videos online, but thankfully someone made a gif1 on tumblr that says it all!
"I did this for me. I did this because I can't stand to be apart from the person that I love." - Floozywarbler.tumbr 

Best Episode Quotes:
-Sue: I have spent the entire year being nothing but kind to you people/Tina: Today is only the second day of school.
-Jacob: I thought you were a senior/Artie: Optical illusion, the chair adds a year
-Kurt: If there are purple pianos involved, then I´m on board
-Brittany: I have pepperoni in my bra/Santana: Those are your nipples
 
Episode Songs: 
"We Got the Beat" - The Go Go's - Sung by New Directions
"Big Spender" - from Sweet Charity - Sung by Sugar Motta
"Ding-Dong! The Witch is Dead" - from The Wizard of OZ. Cover by Barbara Streisand and Harold Arlen - Sung by Kurt and Rachel
"It's Not Unusual" - Tom  Jones - Sung by Blaine with the Cheerios
"Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do" - from Anything Goes/Annie Get Your Gun - Sung by Harmony with Pendleton
"You Can't Stop the Beat" - from Hairspray - Sung by New Directions

Listen Here (okay, you can probably already tell Blaine (Darren Criss) is my fave character so here ya go):

1. gif: Graphics Interchange Format aka bitmap image format.

No comments:

Post a Comment