Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This Week on DVD (Week of 9/6)

I thought of another way to get more movie and television information to you each week! I know how you feel, I'm pretty pumped about this too. Each Tuesday I am going to create a list of DVD releases (both movies and television) that will be coming out that week - most being released on Tuesdays. I didn't want to do this monthly since some movies don't get release dates until last minute. Movies in green will be those that I will personally be purchasing and those in blue are those that I will rent first (and maybe buy after that) ;)
*Please note that this may not be a complete list.

To kick it all off, here are the releases for the week of September 6th.

Tuesday, September 6th
- A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song
- A Horrible Way to Die
- Assassination Games
- Chuck: The Complete Fourth Season
- Community: The Complete Second Season
- Criminal Minds: Season Six
- The Entitled
- Everything Must Go
- Fringe: The Complete Third Season
- Hanna
- No Ordinary Family: The Complete First Season
- The Office: Season Seven
- Parks and Recreation: Season Three
- Two and a Half Men: The Complete Eighth Season

Friday, September 9th
- X-Men: First Class

*For more complete lists of releases visit VideoETA or Comingsoon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment