Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 9/12)

It's finally here! It starts this week! My Fall TV-life kicks off this week! And just wait until all the shows come back! Omigosh!

I'm just too excited, so I'm not going to blab today. Without further ado, here is this week's TV I'm Watching:

Monday, September 12th
Gaga by Gaultier (The CW) 8pm | Lady Gaga is interviewed by fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier in Paris.
Emmy Preview 2011 (TVGuide) 9pm | A sneak peek at the 2011 Emmys.
CW Fall Preview (The CW) 9:15pm | I'll be watching 6 of their shows, including 3 new ones.

Tuesday, September 13th
Glee (rerun) (Fox) 8pm | Season 2 finale episode
Ringer (The CW) 9pm | Season Premiere episode. SMG is back!
Auction Hunters (Spike) 10pm

Wednesday, September 14th
The Mentalist (rerun) (TNT) 8pm | If I remember correctly, this was a pretty good episode.
Modern Family (rerun) (ABC) 9pm & 9:30pm
Up All Night (NBC) 10pm | I won't be tuning in regularly, but I thought I should watch the premiere episode since there isn't much on tonight.

Thursday, September 15th
Bones (rerun) (Fox) 8pm | Another two hour block which are the two "ultimate" penultimate episodes.
The Vampire Diaries (The CW) 8pm | IT'S BACK! This is definitely the number 2 show (after Supernatural and before Bones) I've been waiting impatiently for! 
The Secret Circle (The CW) 9pm | Series premiere.

Friday, September 16th
The Notebook (movie) (Oxy) 7pm | "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." Ryan Gosling, I love you.
Ringer and The Secret Circle (reruns) (The CW) 8pm & 9pm | ICYMI1

Saturday, September 17th
Michigan State University at University of Notre Dame Football (NBC) 3:30pm | Go Green!
Defiance (movie) (AMC) 8pm

Sunday, September 18th
63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards (Fox) 8pm | Hosted by Jane Lynch.

1. In case you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment