Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

As I stated in my last blog post, I planned on catching-up on a couple television series' that I heard good things about - Justified and White Collar.

So far, there is one season of Justified (currently finished its second season on FX Network) on DVD and two seasons of White Collar (currently in its third season on USA Network). I finished all three seasons of the shows combined in three days.

Justified, FX Networks
JUSTIFIED - Timothy Olyphant (that name alone ought to be enough to make anyone want to watch this show) plays U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens, who is reassigned from Miami to his childhood home in the poor, rural coal-mining towns in Eastern Kentucky. To me, this show seems to be more of a "guy" show, but it does have enough romance to keep the girly me happy. Justified has also received some recognition lately in nominations from the Emmy Awards and the Television Critics Association Awards.

White Collar, USA Network
WHITE COLLAR - A white collar criminal (Matt Bomer) agrees to help the FBI (Tim DeKay and others) catch other white collar criminals using his expertise as an art and securities thief, counterfeiter and racketeer. This show has a little bit of everything. Crime, drama, romance, comedy...etc. No recognition from award shows, but definitely a fun show to watch.

I think, of the two, White Collar is more my favorite, but I will definitely continue watching both for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment