Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Can't Wait For...Romeo and Juliet

This movie popped up in my Twitter feed this afternoon and I couldn't wait to share it with you. There isn't much information yet on it, but what I've read so far, I like.

Carlo Carlei's Romeo and Juliet is due out in 2012, but with it only being in pre-production, that could be false. The best news is, is that it will star (rumored, but I hope its true) Paul Wesley (The Vampire Diaries) as Paris and Ed Westwick (Gossip Girl) as Tybalt.  These are two of my favorite CW men and I cannot wait to see them in a movie together! Fingers crossed!


Westwick, Wesley

The film will also star True Grit's Hailee Steinfield (as Juliet), The Pillars of the Earth's Douglas Booth (as Romeo), and Oscar winner Holly Hunter (as the Nurse).

The screenplay was written by Julian Fellowes and will be released by Amber Entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment