Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 6/27)

I've decided that every Monday I'm going to [try to] make a list of what I will be watching or what is worth watching that week on TV.  The weeks will run Monday-Sunday and will include new episodes of summer shows, re-runs of my fave shows1, and movies on TV

When there is nothing on TV that catches my interest, I will be catching up TV series' - White Collar, Mad Men, Justified, and possible others. Stay tuned.

Monday, June 27
-How I Met Your Mother (CBS) 8:30pm
-True Blood (rerun) (HBO2) 9pm

Tuesday, June 28
Photo credit: TNT, Sharetv.org
-One Tree Hill (rerun) (The CW) 8pm
-Covert Affairs (USA) 10pm

Wednesday, June 29
-Franklin & Bash (TNT) 9pm2
-The Italian Job (Movie) (FX) 10:30pm

Thursday, June 30
-The Vampire Diaries (rerun) (The CW) 8pm
-Glee (rerun) (Fox) 9pm
-Suits (USA) 10pm

Friday, July 1
-Supernatural (rerun) (The CW) 9pm

Saturday, July 2
-Titanic (Movie) (AMC) 8pm
-Scream (Movie) (TBS) 9:45pm

Sunday, July 3
-True Blood (HBO) 9pm3
-Falling Skies (TNT) 10pm

1. Mostly prime-time - since every weekday I am basically always watching re-runs of Supernatural, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, or Law & Order: SVU in the mornings and afternoons.
2. If I wasn't watching Franklin & Bash, I would be watching a re-run of Modern Family - Hilarious!
3. As my previous blog post said, I already saw this episode, but it was just so darn good that I want to watch it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment