Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

#waitingsucks

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

True Blood season four premiered tonight on HBO and thanks to HBOGo I was able to see episode 2 a whole week early. And holy buckets! Those first two episodes were amazing! I'm not going to give any spoilers, but there were so many surprises and twists - for all characters! It was fantastic! So far, it is off to a damn good start. The only bad part now is having to wait two weeks  for the third episode. The hashtag that has been used since last season's finale is still in effect - #waitingsucks. Though I'm glad to have a new season, waiting for each episode is torture!

Here is my favorite HBO/True Blood commercial. It is from last Christmas, but if you've seen even one episode of True Blood, you will think it is as hilarious as me!

Video courtesy of HBO YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment