Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh San Diego, why do you have to be so far away?

This post will just be a quick oh-em-gee mixed with a little woe-is-me moment -

So my twitter feed blew up this afternoon with tweets from my various television peeps I follow - these include online entertainment writers and publicists - with the....dun dun dun duh...Warner Bros. TV Comic-Con 2011 Announcement.  Now me being a huge fan of Warner Bros. TV, especially The CW Network, I was both excited and saddened. This announcement included the subhead: 29 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 15 MINUTES AND COUNTING…WARNER BROS. TELEVISION GROUP ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO.

Oh San Diego, why do you have to be so far away?

["Photo Courtesy of: @AshPatt14 Twitter"]

In 29 Days, 23 Hours, 15 Minutes and Counting, my two favorite tv shows will be featured at Comic-Con 2011 - SUPERNATURAL and THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.  And to top it all off....
  • “Supernatural”: Series stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will topline the panel, held this year for the first time ever in Hall H. Additional cast members and executive producers to be announced.
  • “The Vampire Diaries”: Stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Candice Accola and Joseph Morgan join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec

My two favorite shows and my favorite casts at the same place, at the same time, talking about my favorite things.  And. I. Won't. Be. There.

Okay, I got my venting out for the day. I mean, who knows right. I still have 29 days to turn this around.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment