Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

What to Watch (Week of 12/12)

First off...who watched Once Upon a Time on Sunday?! Gahh!! Why oh why oh why!!?? Still my new favorite show, but I just couldn't believe you they killed off. I'm just hoping that since this show has two "worlds" and is a sci-fi/fantasy type, that they won't stay dead forever. Please please please. That being said, I already know I will be purchasing this show when its seasons are out on DVD. I love love love it. And yes, I say seasons because I am hoping this show will be around for a long time. And I only buy shows with multiple seasons, so I'm just putting it out into the world :)

On to other news. My schedule is dwindling so fast! Okay, it may not look like it right now, but I had to find a lot of fillers since all my shows are on hiatus. I cannot believe it is the middle of December already! I finally got caught up on Parks and Recreation, so that will now be added to the schedule, but still need to watch Revenge and finish The O.C. and start Friday Night Lights among many others I'm sure you could and should suggest to me ;)

Monday, December 12th
Stephen King's 'Bag of Bones': Part 1 of 2 (mini-series) (A&E) 7pm (WATCH) | Actually premiered the previous night, but like an idiot I forgot to add it to the schedule. Thank God for re-airing.
Stephen King's 'Bag of Bones': Conclusion  (mini-series) (A&E) 9pm | Premiere of the conclusion.
12 Dates of Christmas (movie) (ABCFam) 7pm (DVR) | Mark-Paul Gosselaar? Nuff said.
I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown (movie) (ABC) 8pm (DVR)
2 Broke Girls (CBS) 8:30pm (DVR)

Tuesday, December 13th
Detroit Red Wings vs. Pittsburg Penguins (FSD) 7pm ET | My two favorite teams. I hope Sidney Crosby is back to playing for this one.
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (movie) (ABCFam) 8pm (DVR) | Like I haven't seen it a billion times already...Not as good as the original cartoon, but at least we can see Taylor Momsen when she was all cute and not a scary whore-ish raccoon.
Glee (Fox) 8pm (WATCH) | CHRISTMAS EPISODE = CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!
New Girl (Fox) 9pm (WATCH)

Wednesday, December 14th
A Nanny for Christmas (movie) (Lifetime) 8pm | With Emmanuelle Vaugier. Also, I love me some cheesy 'Fa la la la Lifetime'
Finding Nemo (movie) (ABCFam) 8:30pm (WATCH) | Best Disney/Pixar movie. Hands down.
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (movie) (Disney) 8:30pm | I actually used to own this movie. I thought, "Why not throw it in there in case people have seen Finding Nemo a hundred times..."
CSI (CBS) 10pm (DVR)
American Horror Story (FX) 10pm (WATCH)

Thursday, December 15th
Detroit Red Wings vs. Nashville Predators (FSD) 8pm ET
Charlie Brown Christmas (movie) (ABC) 8pm (WATCH)
Miracle on 34th Street (movie) (AMC) 8pm (DVR)
Beauty and the Beast (movie) (ABCFam) 9pm (WATCH) | Gettin' ready for the 3D re-release. Also a chance to brush up for when LOST alum, Emilie de Ravin joins Once Upon a Time as Belle.

Friday, December 16th
Chuck (NBC) 8pm (WATCH)
Stephen King's 'Bag of Bones' (mini-series) (A&E) | ICYMI: Parts 1 & 2.
Elf (movie) (USA) 9pm | "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?"

Saturday, December 17th
Detroit Red Wings vs. Los Angeles Kings (FSD) 7pm ET | I may live in LA now, but I'll always be a Wings fan ;)
Holiday Classics Marathon (movies) (ABCFam) All Day Long
Pride and Prejudice (movie) (OXY) 7pm | My all-time favorite movie, and Oxygen cuts out one of the best scenes! Still worth watching if you don't own it!
Frosty the Snowman (movie) (CBS) 8pm (WATCH)
Frosty Returns (movie) (CBS) 8:30pm (WATCH)
The Story of Santa Claus (CBS) 9pm (WATCH)
The Notebook (movie) (OXY) 9pm | Man, Oxygen has the perfect two movies lined up for the night.

Sunday, December 18th
Once Upon a Time (re-run) (ABC) 8pm | Why not. It's just so good. And they will be having a marathon on New Years Day, so you can look forward to that in my schedule in a few weeks ;)
Dexter (SHO) 9pm (WATCH)

1 comment: