Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

After It Airs (SPN 12/2)

Supernatural
Season 7 Episode 10 - Death's Door

Summary (courtesy of The CW):
As Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) race the clock on a high-stakes mission, Bobby (Jim Beaver) seeks the help of an unlikely old friend to solve one of the most personal cases of his life. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Sera Gamble.

Funny Video: 
Jared and Jensen made a video for the fans to urge them to vote for Supernatural in the People's Choice Awards. And damn, is it funny!


Favorite Episode Recaps:
'Supernatural': Did Bobby actually die? Why we think it's time to say goodbye - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Supernatural Episode Recap: "Death's Door" - TV Guide

Supernatural Fall Finale Recap: Eternal Sunshine of Bobby's 'Fruitcake' Mind - TV Line

'Supernatural' midseason finale react: Was this Bobby Singer's finest hour? - EW.com

'Supernatural' Recap: Is Bobby Dead? - Buddy TV

Favorite Episode Quotes: 
Sam: I'm not an idiot, Dean, I know first aid for a friggin' bullet to the head.
Dean: There’s not even a contest! Survival is the only criteria, and when the crap hits the fan, it’s not about who has skill, it’s about who’s the bigger bad-ass. Bobby, will you please tell Sam that Chuck Norris could kick Jet Li’s ass?
Rufus: You do know that whatever you’re trying to avoid with the eye rolls and the grump-alumping, that’s exactly where you need to go.
Bobby: How am I supposed to know what I don’t want me to know?
The Reaper: Bobby, you’ve helped. You got handed a small, unremarkable life and you did something with it. Most men like you die of liver disease watching Barney Miller reruns. You’ve done enough. Believe me.
Bobby to his father: Kids ain’t supposed to be grateful! They’re supposed to eat your food and break your heart, you selfish dick. You died and I was still so afraid I’d turn into you I never even had kids of my own.
Bobby to his father: As fate would have it, I adopted two boys. And they grew up great. They grew up heroes. So you can go to Hell!
Bobby's last word to Sam and Dean: Idjits.
Sam: Scoot, jerkface. / Dean: Scoot, jerkface? Show your elders some respect. / Sam: You scoot, asshat.
Dean: Did we get licorice? / Sam: No, we did not get licorice. We got good snacks. Licorice is disgusting. / Dean: I’m sorry, I didn’t quite understand that, Mr. Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches. / Sam: You know what, I stand by that sandwich. Nobody likes licorice. It’s made of dirt. / Dean: It is a classic movie food. It’s right up there with popcorn. / Sam: Popcorn? Really? You’re out of your mind. / Dean: What, it’s like little chewy pieces of Heaven. / Sam: Chewy pieces of Heaven if you’re a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment