Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

After It Airs (Bones 12/1)

Bones
Season 7 Episode 4 - The Male in the Mail

Summary: The dismembered body parts of a Ship 'n' Print employee are found at a dead letter office, prompting the team to go in and investigate. A love triangle involving the victim complicates things. Meanwhile, Booth's grandfather reveals some shocking news to Booth.


 Favorite Episode Recaps:
'Bones' Recap: Booth Breaks Down - BuddyTV 

'Bones' lets David Boreanaz shine in heartfelt episode - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Bones Season 7, Episode 4 Recap: "The Male in the Mail" - Booth Loses His Father! - Wetpaint

Bones Review: Like a Fingerprint in Your Pants - TV Fanatic

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Cam: This is certainly a first for me. / Brennan: Me too! I've never seen this part of the post office before! / Cam: Yes, I thought that they sent the dismembered bodies to a completely different place."
Cam: It's packed very nicely. I wonder if the killer does gift-wrapping on the side."
Clark: I'm pretty sure my middle school served this for dessert.
Cam: Can't we just cut the box open? / Hodgins: But I already signed this out! And it's much cooler.
Booth: Professionally packed and shipped but never intended to reach its destination. That's a great way to get rid of a body!
Brennan: My bra size has increased by two cup sizes. / Clark: I hadn't noticed. / Brennan: It's quite obvious. You should be more observant, Dr. Edison. / Clark: Oh, I see now. You're much larger...
Brennan: My breasts are very sore. Would you mind if I spent the evening naked? / Booth: Sure. Yeah. That’s fine with me. No complaints here.
Hodgins: It is time to get medieval.
Brennan: The killer used a guillotine? / Booth: Whoa, a guillotine? Where do you even find one of those? / Hodgins: Room 114. French Revolution exhibit.
Booth: Did you ever ship and pack a guillotine? / Tony: No. But that would take a lot of bubble wrap/
Manager: I love this place. It gives me purpose. / Booth: The copy shop? / Manager: We ship too.
Sheila: My what? / Booth: Your ass bones. They're like fingerprints in your pants.
Sheila: I'm a slut. Not a killer.
Clark: Did you know that cabbage leaves are recommended to soothe sore breasts. Apparently the phytochemicals in the plant... / Brennan: I spent the evening naked, so my breasts are actually feeling much better today. Thank you.

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment