Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

After It Airs (Bones 12/8)

Bones
Season 7 Episode 5 - The Twist in the Twister

Summary:
The body of a "storm-chaser" found after a tornado doesn't seem unusual until a video found that was filmed during the disaster shows a more sinister culprit than Mother Nature. Elsewhere, a desperate Angela and Hodgins turn to her father for child-care assistance, and Brennan must cope with Booth's over-protectiveness everywhere she goes.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Bones Season 7, Episode 5 Recap: "The Twist in the Twister" - Wetpaint

'Bones' Recap: Murder by Rainbow - BuddyTV

Bones Review: Murder by Rainbow - TVFanatic

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Hodgins: That's the largest coffee they have? (disappointed after receiving a 50 oz coffee)
Hodgins: Apparently our baby thinks sleep is for the weak.
Booth: Do I ask you questions about Daisy?
Booth: Seriously, you didn't know how that was gonna end?
Brennan: You lied to me! I could have missed this! (tornado)
Brennan: You think you have to right to control me because I'm carrying your progeny. / Booth: Can't we just say daughter?
Brennan: Do you really think I would put our child in danger, Booth? / Booth: You drove into a tornado!
Fisher: So you befriended my mother so you could have sex with me? / Emma: Pretty much. / Fisher: That makes me feel pretty odd. / Emma: Happy? / Fisher: My God. I think you're right!
Brennan: Brennan. / Booth: And Booth, so speak English.
Hodgins: He's tattooed? You tattooed my child?! / Angela's dad: Relax. It's a press-on. For now.

Episode Promo Trailer:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment