Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

After It Airs (TVD 2/9)

The Vampire Diaries
Season 3 Episode 14 - Dangerous Liaisons

Summary (courtesy of The CW):
Elena is surprised to receive an invitation to a formal ball, and when Damon and Stefan hear the party is being hosted at Klaus's newly renovated mansion, they both insist on attending the event with her. Caroline and Matt also receive invitations to the ball from unexpected admirers. At the elegant party, Elena learns of a horrifying plan that could lead to numerous deaths and she must decide who she can trust wither her new information. Caroline discovers a side of Klaus no one would have suspected. Finally, after an evening of violence and dashed hopes, Damon finds a new way to cope. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Caroline Dries.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
The Vampire Diaries: The Bluest Ball (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com 

'The Vampire Diaries' recap: In which Elena is starting to get on our nerves - Zap2it.com

The Vampire Diaries Recap: The Old Damon Returns - HuffPost TV

The Vampire Diaries Episode Recap: "Dangerous Liaisons" - TVGuide.com

'The Vampire Diaries' Recap: Romance Beats Death in "Dangerous Liaisons" - BuddyTV

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Rebekah: You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt.
Damon: Anyone else feeling a little used right now?
Esther: Forgiveness is not a chore. It’s a gift. Now, who are you bringing to the ball this evening?
Caroline: It’s some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is!
Rebekah: Careful Caroline. It’s all well and good until she stabs you in the back.
Kol: I’ve met a lot of people. And you don’t particularly stand out.
Klaus: Good evening. / Caroline: I need a drink.
Caroline: I had training. I happen to be Miss Mystic Falls. / Klaus: I know.
Klaus to Caroline: I fancy you.
Damon: Stop staring. It’s creepy.
Stefan: Maybe you should stop being such a controlling dick, Damon.
Klaus: Actually, one of my landscapes is hanging at the Hermitage. Not that anyone would notice.
Damon: I’m mad at you because I love you! / Elena: Well maybe that’s the problem.
Stefan: So Esther wants to kill her whole family. How’s that for mother of the year?
Stefan: If I let myself care, all I feel is pain.
Matt: I went to a dance and got my hand crushed. Found out I don’t have health insurance...
Damon:  Besides you would have broken him in a second. / Rebekah: Are you suggesting I can’t be gentle? / Damon: No, I’m suggesting you find someone a little more durable.

Episode Music (in order of appearance):
The Heavy - "Short Change Hero"
Mates of State - "At Least I Have You"
Hurts - "Devotion"
Trent Dabbs - "Wrap My Mind Around You"
Ed Sheeran - "Give Me Love"****
Sugar & The Hi Lows - "Stubborn Lover"
The Daylights - "Weapons"
Mathclub - "Brand New"
She Wants Revenge - "Up In Flames"

* Love love love this song  

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment