Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

After It Airs (TVD 2/16)

The Vampire Diaries
Season 3 Episode 15 - All My Children

Summary (courtesy of The CW):
After starting her day with a startling discovery of Damon's latest indiscretion, Elena is frustrated to find that none of her friends agree with her on how they should react to the Original family's internal power struggle. Once again caught up in the destiny of the Bennett witches, Bonnie and Abby (guest star Persia White) find themselves playing a part in a ritual to appease the spirits of nature. When Elijah (guest star Daniel Gillies) gives Damon and Stefan a dangerous ultimatum that puts Elena in danger, they turn to Alaric and Meredith (guest star Torrey Devitto) for help with a plan that leads them to a terrible choice. Candice Accola also stars. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Evan Bleiweiss & Michael Narducci.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
The Vampire Diaries: Turn This Mutha Out (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com 

'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Elijah's moral compass cracks, Elena finds herself in a (loop) hole - Zap2it 

The Vampire Diaries Recap: Keeping Up With the Originals In 'All My Children' - HuffPost TV

The Vampire Diaries Episode Recap: "All My Children" - TV Guide

'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Witching Hour - EW.com

'The Vampire Diaries' Recap: Winning an Unhappy Ending in 'All My Children' - Buddy TV

The Vampire Diaries Recap of Season 3, Episode 15, "All My Children": Judgement Day - Wetpaint

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Elena: What’s wrong with you? She tried to kill me less than 48 hours ago!
Damon: That’s great! Klaus will finally be dead. We win. Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?
Caroline: I can hear everything you’re saying about Damon the vampire gigolo.
Damon: Fine. Neither one of us gets her.
Damon: You don’t have to judge her. Just tie her up, lock her in a room until all this is over.
Elijah: Yes, unfortunately, even when killed, my mother doesn’t seem to want to stay dead.
Rebekah: Do you think I want to spend what could be the last few hours of my life with the girl who literally stabbed me in the back?
Rebekah: Why don’t you sit down and shut up before I ruin everything by ripping your head off?
Klaus (defending Caroline): Say another word and I’ll tear out your liver.
Caroline: Just to be clear, I’m too smart to be seduced by you. / Klaus: That’s why I like you.
Damon: I’m better being the bad guy anyway.
Meredith: You weren’t supposed to see that.

Episode Music (in order of appearance):
The Civil Wars - "Poison & Wine"
Civil Twilight - "Fire Escape"
We Were Promised Jet Packs - "Medicine"
Dum Dum Girls - "Teardrops On My Pillow"
Ume - "Rubicon"
Kevin Daniel - "Guarded"

Episode Promo Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment