Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

After It Airs (SPN 2/17)

Supernatural
Season 7 Episode 15 - Repo Man

Summary (courtesy of The CW):
Four years ago, Sam and Dean helped a woman named Nora (guest star Nicole Oliver) exorcise a demon that was systematically killing women in a small town. They managed to save the postal worker, Jeffrey (guest star Russell Sams), while vanquishing the demon but now it seems the black-eyed monster has reared his ugly head and returned for a second helping. The brothers visit Jeffrey, who has been locked in a psych ward since the incident, to see if he can remember any of the demon's plans while he was possessed. Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Ben Edlund.

Favorite Episode Recaps:
Supernatural Recap: The Winchesters Must Face Their Past Mistakes in 'Repo Man' - HuffPost TV

Supernatural Episode Recap: "Repo Man" - TV Guide

Supernatural: "Repo Man" Review - IGN

Favorite Episode Quotes:
Lucifer: It’s nice. Kind of like a men’s room with beds.
Dean: I don’t care that they’ve infiltrated the luxury boat industry, Frank. Great, call Kanye.
Lucifer: I’m pretty sure this guy’s the boring sort of chubby chaser.
Dean's voicemail: Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone.
Lucifer: He said’ Shut up’ to me!
Lucifer: That’s what I’m talking about, Sam, real interaction again. I missed that. The rapier wit. The wittier rape.
Dean: Screw consciousness, that’s what I say.
Lucifer: You let me in. You wanted me, partner. So you think you can use your little tricks to banish me again? No. I do believe I’ve got you, bunk buddy. Got my finger wiggling around in your brain pan.

Episode Promo Trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment