Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

What to Watch (Week of 1/30)

First of all, sorry for being absent the past two weeks. I was busy doing this! <---- CHECK IT OUT! I'm not even finished getting caught up on the past two weeks of TV I've missed. Getting closer now, but it was looking rough at the beginning, I wasn't sure if I was going to do it. But persevere I shall!

But let's get down to business. If you haven't watched the pilot of Smash that was released early on iTunes...shame on you! Download it now! It is fantastic! Exclamation point. Exclamation point. It premieres on NBC on February 6th at 10pm.

 Monday, January 30th
Gossip Girl (The CW) 8pm | The 100th Episode. And I heard its fab. Will Blair marry Louie? I hope to hell not. I ship "Chair" for ever!! (WATCH)
Alcatraz (Fox) 9pm (DVR)
Hart of Dixie (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)

Tuesday, January 31st
Detroit Red Wings vs. Calgary Flames (FSD) 9pm ET
Glee (Fox) 8pm | Michael Jackson-tribute episode. (WATCH)
New Girl (Fox) 9pm (WATCH)
White Collar (USA) 9pm (DVR)
Ringer (The CW) 9pm | Back from hiatus. (DVR)
Justified (FX) 10pm (WATCH)

Wednesday, February 1st
One Tree Hill (The CW) 8pm (WATCH)
Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials (CBS) 8pm

Thursday, February 2nd
Detroit Red Wings vs. Vancouver Canucks (FSD) 10pm ET
The Big Bang Theory (CBS) 8pm (DVR)
30 Rock (NBC) 8pm (DVR)
The Vampire Diaries (The CW) 8pm (WATCH)
Parks and Recreation (NBC) 8:30pm (DVR)
The Finder (Fox) 9pm (DVR)
The Office (NBC) 9pm (DVR)
The Secret Circle (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) 9pm (DVR)
The Firm (NBC) 10pm (DVR) | I don't know if I'm going to give this show much longer.

Friday, February 3rd
Nikita (The CW) 8pm (WATCH)
Supernatural (The CW) 9pm (WATCH)
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (ABCFam) 9pm | "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. Nobody!"
CSI:NY (CBS) 9pm (DVR)

Saturday, February 4th
Detroit Red Wings vs. Edmonton Oilers (FSD) 10pm ET
Alex & Emma (movie) (TVGuide) 8pm
Grease (movie) (VH1) 8pm

Sunday, February 5th
Super Bowl XLVI Pre-game Show (NBC) 1pm PT (WATCH)
Super Bowl XLVI (NBC) 6pm PT (WATCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment